Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You know what's worse than Incel? Being an IQcel

D

DefeatedIncel

Retardcel
★★
Forget about being an incel, nothing is more worse than being an IQcel. I had brain surgery when I was like 1 year old which I'm 100% sure still affects me to this day. My short term memory is fucked, I have issues remembering information at work and other trivial info so I always ask people to repeat themselves which has led me to being fired from jobs for "not picking up the pace" quickly enough, I have to write down important info on a piece paper until I can remember it without having to use the note, I tried studying math and I always end up failing at the exams.

My life is a disaster, I'm 28 with no higher education so I have to resort to working low skill shitty jobs if I even manage to keep one without getting fired for performance issues, I can't improve my future. I am destined to be a bum on the streets or work at McDonald's.

My parents are not helping either, I'm telling them that this is a serious matter, I'm not just being pessimistic for the sake for it, but they don't want to realize I'm damaged goods, my mom is coping hard.

I have made up my mind that by 35 or so I will probably rope, I hate this existence.

Same. It's torturous. Especially since the cards are already stacked against me with my face + discrimination towards males in terms of hiring.