Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know what's a tragedy? How little there is to life other than reproduction/sex/"love"

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
When you're young the world is still big, there's so much to see and learn.

As you get older everything becomes... dull, categorized, more of the same.

There's literally billions of things other than what I've mentioned in the title, and yet at the same time there's very little. All distractions, all rather pointless at the end of the day. Eventually they're not even good for distracting yourself, you just end up wondering what the hell is the point of it all.

In the past life had various urgencies like war and worrying about your next source of food, they would distract you from this meaninglessness. Nowadays we're smacked in the face daily by these facts. And as incels we're like a starving dog in a cage having a bone waved in his face ceaselessly, painfully aware he'll never get it.

Reproduction is our only purpose tbh, everything else is just cope.

True that. Now a days it's all there is because there is nothing to fight for anymore. Came to this realization after the 6.6 earthquake in california yesterday. First time I felt some type of emotions in years (ded srs) and it actually felt good to get some adrenaline going.

Then it was back to the lifeless shell of a person I am. Made me think that we need a war ASAP.

True that. Now a days it's all there is because there is nothing to fight for anymore. Came to this realization after the 6.6 earthquake in california yesterday. First time I felt some type of emotions in years (ded srs) and it actually felt good to get some adrenaline going.

Then it was back to the lifeless shell of a person I am. Made me think that we need a war ASAP.
What emotions were you feeling? I wouldn’t mind dying in an earthquake tbh.

You speak true man.Absolutely right. Nothing to add.

What emotions were you feeling? I wouldn’t mind dying in an earthquake tbh.
When the earthquake started I barely felt it, but you start thinking "is this an earthquake" then shit hits the fan real quick. Went into fight or flight mode which for some reason felt really fucking good to me both during and after the earthquake.

After about 7 years of complete isolation and anhedonia, I managed to feel adrenaline for once without the use of caffeine. After the earthquake ended I wasn't shaky or scared, just felt really euphoric for some reason. It felt amazing and I am currently waiting for the next earthquake tbh.

This means that we've all failed at our only purpose in life

This means that we've all failed at our only purpose in life
Yeas and we witness that all the pompous philosophy all human knowledge and culture is nothing but cope.