Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You know what? Now I understand why many short ugly males would rather NEETMaxx than study

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
20% Bragging
I was top 1-3 in my high school class, and i've gone 21-22 years without a GF, yes I have internships and IQ mog like 97-99% of Taiwanese people but even that is not enough nowadays.

I have a lot of Taiwanese incel friends (online only)

If my english and physics were not good, I would have not have the IQ to talk to you guys

Granted I still IQmog a lot oif you guys

Last edited:
My IQ is average and I'm not motivated to do anything due to my depression caused by my inceldom.
So yes, fuck it.

My IQ is average and I'm not motivated to do anything due to my depression caused by my inceldom.
So yes, fuck it.
All my family is pr99 and I am the only one who couldn't go to med school

chinese people are only book smart and have 0 creativity imo

>I'm so smart! :soy:
High school literally rewards complacency.
tbf if he is actually good at physics and not humanities meme courses it might mean sth. I think being good in hs is a necessary condition of being smart, but not a sufficient one,

Most Asians are incels in denial anyway. Rice is without a doubt one of the ugliest races.

Are you planning to study in America? Because you are asian they will discriminate against you and will not offer you a scholarship, despite your IQ your situation is worse than ours by comparison to our quality of life.
nonononono

tbf if he is actually good at physics and not humanities meme courses it might mean sth. I think being good in hs is a necessary condition of being smart, but not a sufficient one,

only really smart if the person skipped it, also smart people exceed at everything.

only really smart if the person skipped it, also smart people exceed at everything.
no i don't exceed at everything
i only exceed at math and physics and that's it

Lol, OP got a warning for bragging about his IQ and his academic achievements.

The thing is though foids don't give a fuck about your intelligence or "book smarts" if you aren't on par with your looks.