Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You know what is pissing me off?

Astronomycel

Astronomycel

Self-banned
-
That every single one of you nigs and shitskins could ascend here in Germany while I have to rot thanks to partial Schlomo Pfefferberg ancestry. Krautroaties deserved everything that has happened to them after WW2.

Nuke this racemixing shithole into oblivion

That every single one of you nigs and shitskins could ascend here in Germany while I have to rot thanks to partial Schlomo Pfefferberg ancestry. Krautroaties deserved everything that has happened to them after WW2.

Du hast meine Posts nicht gelesen oder? Ich bin sehr hässlich (wurde gemobbt in der Schule, Leute starren oder lachen oder reden über mich, und ich bin nur 1.62m groß, ich bin 26, habe nie eine Frau umarmt, geküsst oder Hände gehalten und natürlich bin ich Jungfrau

Only Niggers can ascend there due to BBC+media halo
And I see a lot of them with blonde snowbunny gfs

Germans also seem to promote niggers more than other races.
Generally niggers with German snowbunnies

Last edited:
WHITE FOIDS LOVE BBC (BIG BANKER COCK) SO YOU'LL BE AIGHT MY JEWISH BUDDY BOYO

Only Niggers can ascend there due to BBC+media halo
And I see a lot of them with blonde snowbunny gfs

Germans also seem to promote niggers more than other races.
Generally niggers with German snowbunnies
When I was in germany for a school trip I saw so many BMWF couples

When I was in germany for a school trip I saw so many BMWF couples
And don't you dare to point that out. At least the frequent rapes of german women by nafris cheer me up. There is at least some silver lining on the horizon

And don't you dare to point that out. At least the frequent rapes of german women by nafris cheer me up. There is at least some silver lining on the horizon
That’s cuz nafris can’t ascend without raping these toilets,
saint hamudi should’ve raped these sluts

Also are u half German mutt? @Retardinator is German mutt

Last edited:
not that different in any other part of the world.

That’s cuz nafris can’t ascend without raping these toilets,
saint hamudi should’ve raped these sluts
Saint Hamudi was a fakecel. There I said it and it is hilariously pathetic and low IQ of all these "ethniccels" to think that they are truecels. Like the second one of you proclaims jbw or some other hypercope, is the second you out yourself as literal cavemen.

Do you guys want to know who are the truest truecels? Non aryan germaniccels. We cant even do some summERactivities here

Do you guys want to know who are the truest truecels? Non aryan germaniccels. We cant even do some summERactivities here
This shit is too much copium, just say ur white, and not some retarded definition like “none aryan germaniccels” :feelstastyman:

This shit is too much copium, just say ur white, and not some retarded definition like “none aryan germaniccels” :feelstastyman:
There are different flavors of white like there are different flavours of shitskin. Non aryan germanic implies that you are just a sad little mockup, like a strawberry milkshake with artifical flavours. No one sane enough wants to swallow down that bullshit. Also we have garbage accents. Islandmonkeys at least have that

Race mixing is extremely different based on where you are, I live in a well to do neighbourhood and most couples are either Asian (fe)male with White (fe)male or Mullata's with White men. Meanwhile when I go to poorer neighbourhoods I suddenly see lots of Black male White female couples. Race mixing is asymmetrical, only the lowest IQ and ugly White toilets go for Black men, meanwhile Asian men get high IQ and beautiful White toilets.

Just be ethnic > jbw in Germany

There are different flavors of white like there are different flavours of shitskin. Non aryan germanic implies that you are just a sad little mockup, like a strawberry milkshake with artifical flavours. No one sane enough wants to swallow down that bullshit. Also we have garbage accents. Islandmonkeys at least have that
Damn that sucks even nafris must mog u for being violent rapists

No fucking way I would ascend there as a chink
The thing is that east asians tend to be high IQ as fuck and come from respectable cultures so these are obviously downsides to the average german cumdumpster. You at least won't face any downsides being chinese here.

Saint Hamudi was a fakecel. There I said it and it is hilariously pathetic and low IQ of all these "ethniccels" to think that they are truecels. Like the second one of you proclaims jbw or some other hypercope, is the second you out yourself as literal cavemen.

I have a German facial structure.

My maternal great-uncle resembled this a bit:

juergen-steimle.jpg

Ich hab dein Post falsch gelesen. Ich bin zwar weiss, aber sehr hässlich und klein

Germany is the most brutal country for incels. But also for ugly blacks and Arabs/Turks. The only people slaying here are Chads from the different races. I've seen a rare couple last week, it was an Indian man with a white foid and even a kid. But the Indian man was tall and had a Chaddam lite face. He also spoke perfect German and looked like he has a good job. And that's for every couple I see in Germanistan: the foids range from ugly to Stacy but the men are always tall and have Chad faces. Even good-looking tall men from all races that aren't Chad are often single. It's brutal in Germany. Sometimes I think the Nazi spirit survived and only the Ubermenschen of every race get to breed. When I was in school also most people looked very good bc they were from mogger parents.

Germany is the most brutal country for incels. But also for ugly blacks and Arabs/Turks. The only people slaying here are Chads from the different races. I've seen a rare couple last week, it was an Indian man with a white foid and even a kid. But the Indian man was tall and had a Chaddam lite face. He also spoke perfect German and looked like he has a good job. And that's for every couple I see in Germanistan: the foids range from ugly to Stacy but the men are always tall and have Chad faces. Even good-looking tall men from all races that aren't Chad are often single. It's brutal in Germany. Sometimes I think the Nazi spirit survived and only the Ubermenschen of every race get to breed. When I was in school also most people looked very good bc they were from mogger parents.
It’s mostly tall ethnics that get white girls, manlet deathnics have to pay prostitutes

Nothing to do with self hating when the foids only go for shitskins
Are they tall and good looking, or are you just seeing the brown skin? KEK

Getting girls there is a lottery so many dudes many chads, sum go for normie in countrieship but then its a cherry-picking game

Images 34

Bagger-293 is the largest excavator in the world. Germany built it to feed their country's insatiable appetite for burning coal.