Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You know what I'm just gonna say it I don't even care who wants to screenshot this

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I wish a woman would look past my looks and love me for me and I'd love her back. I just wish we'd hold hands and take care of each other

No love and care for your face

Chad only and love does not exist

I wish a woman would look past my looks and love me for me and I'd love her back. I just wish we'd hold hands and take care of each other
Yikerinos, stop being so entitled you dirty, scary inkwell!! Maybe stop being so toxic towards kweens and you'll get one if you're lucky!!

Yikerinos, stop being so entitled you dirty, scary inkwell!! Maybe stop being so toxic towards kweens and you'll get one if you're lucky!!
7cjoqqm6ntx21

Not this millennium.

Artificial wombs and sex robots are our only hope.

What an entitled cunt. Sweet Summer Child you don't deserve it-:soy:

wow so much entitlement here hateful inkwell. You're not entitled to a wahmens body teehee

get a shower and a haircut. oh u did that. then work on your personality.
Artificial wombs and sex robots are our only hope.
yes only technology can help us.

NOONE IS ENTITLED TO SEX INKLER
A8c

I've called the police.
It's over.
Scum like you needs to die.
JFL who do you think you are, asking for basic human rights in 2020?
How dare you challenge your position in the social caste system TFU I spit on your TFU grave TFU

Last edited:
I was really expecting something to trigger IT :feelsrope:

Maybe start by working on your personality hunty