Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You know what? I’m gonna say it!

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I don’t care about the future of our planet.
I don't give a damn about climate change or the looming economic crisis or even looming wars. I'm not going to have any offspring anyway. My bloodline will end with me.
I'll be old or dead anyway by the time these things get doing and i don’t love my life anyway, so if if i die out of hunger, natural disaster or a atomic bomb, it doesen’t matter, so why should i care? Humanity allways shat on me, so i am not going to play the hero and sacrifice myself for you all. Chad's and my looksmatch’s offspring will suffer from the mistakes and degeneration of their ancestors, mine won't. Let them.

View: https://youtu.be/XAi3VTSdTxU

Last edited:
Always when I have the chance I throw trash in forrests or on grass. i owe nothing to this cucked planet.

When my OCD was particularly bad I had a compulsion to pick up loads of rubbish and bring it home to 'save' our planet.

I don't get much in return for being a good person.

I care for the planet tbh but not enough to stop driving petrol cars since they're my best cope :dab: