Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You Know Someone is Incel if They have Dead Eyes

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
That look in their eyes that shows years of accumulated depression, and isolation.

Legit, when I look at younger pictures of myself I look much happier there was this joy and innocence in my eyes, that life snuffed out.

I have Eggman tier eye area. My eyes look so dead from all the rotting I've gone through.

universallyabhorred said:
Legit, when I look at younger pictures of myself I look much happier there was this joy and innocence in my eyes, that life snuffed out.

Indeed. My eyes are so dead I should show you a picture. I'm only waiting for the next life.

agreed, it doesnt just show in the eyes, it shows in the face, people have literally asked me why i look so sad all the time, but thats just my "normal look." I cant help it if i seem depressed everywhere i go because guess what i am fucking depressed

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
agreed, it doesnt just show in the eyes, it shows in the face, people have literally asked me why i look so sad all the time, but thats just my "normal look." I cant help it if i seem depressed everywhere i go because guess what i am fucking depressed

Battlefield3cel said:
1000 yard stare

This.

1000 yard stare/lack of eye focus is a big sign of clinical depression.

My eyes were dead since I was 5

Not necessarily true. St. Blackops2cel (pbuh) has warm inviting eyes.

"dead eyes" = upper eyelid ptosis, negative canthal tilt, and/or dark circles.

All GENETIC traits that are not caused by depression or anything of the sort.

Ryo Hazuki said:
"dead eyes" = upper eyelid ptosis, negative canthal tilt, and/or dark circles.

All GENETIC traits that are not caused by depression or anything of the sort.

Finally someone who gets it. If people say that you look sad/tired/depressed even when you're not, it means your eye area is shit.

Enigmatic93 said:
Finally someone who gets it. If people say that you look sad/tired/depressed even when you're not, it means your eye area is shit.

Before I got a canthoplasty and ptosis repair, people told me I looked tired all the time, even when I was wide awake.

i look like a reanimated corpse

negative canthal + dead asian eyes = rip

if your depression showed on your face I would look like a literal zombie lol

Ryo Hazuki said:
Before I got a canthoplasty and ptosis repair, people told me I looked tired all the time, even when I was wide awake.

It goes deeper than the shape of your eyes though. I have positive canthal tilt and people still tell me I have dead eyes when I'm extremely depressed. The color actually fades a little bit.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I have Eggman tier eye area. My eyes look so dead from all the rotting I've gone through.

We're like Halloween pumpkins still out in someone's porch in January: frozen and rotten, making everyone cringe.

Yep, my face pretty much says "this guy is dead inside"

Absolutely. I seen the same with Our Blessed Elliot. As he got older, the light went out inside him.

We see the same dead incel eyes in our mirrors when we have the misfortune to catch sight of our sub-Chad faces.

BlackPill47 said:
Absolutely. I seen the same with Our Blessed Elliot. As he got older, the light went out inside him.

We see the same dead incel eyes in our mirrors when we have the misfortune to catch sight of our sub-Chad faces.

nobody should underestimate the truth of your words

Berdea said:
What constitutes dead eyes?

Kinda dull, unfocused eyes. See 'thousand yard stare'.

nausea said:
nobody should underestimate the thruth of your words

Thank you, brother.

People keep asking me why do I look mad or tired

Legit

an English heavy metal band actually capture the feeling well in a song:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/bkyVFcWfiWI[/video]

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

People have been asking me this for a long time, even when I'm not depressed. Normal functioning people can't imagine why some of us don't walk around with a fake half-smile 24/7.

Funnily enough, Kristen Stewart has had the textbook dead-behind-the-eyes look, which lessens her appeal IMO.

There will be no spark to the eyes, dead stare into the distance, facial expressions don't affect eye area anymore. When a normie smiles his eye area contracts in a way which signals that the smile is authentic. No such thing happens to the depressed incel

Staring at a screen 24/7 doesn't help either.

BlackPill47 said:
Funnily enough, Kristen Stewart has had the textbook dead-behind-the-eyes look, which lessens her appeal IMO.

kristen-stewart-beauty-evolution-10.jpg

She could have empty eye sockets and 10/10 Tinder Chads would still socketfuck her