Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YOU KNOW SHIT WHORES I SEE 2 COPS IN PLAIN CLOTHES IN FRONT OF DE HAUSE AND I START PACKING MY STUFF INTO PRISON!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
NO NO NO FUCKING WHORES!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME I AM 240IQ MASTERMIND GEL IS FLOODING OUT OF PRICK AHAHAHAHAHAH I DON´T FUCK IN CONDON I FUCK IN ASS IF I WERE SECKS HAVER THAT I AM DEFINITELY NOT (IN VIDEO GAME)

bnd is outside your home run fucking schizo!!! (in videospiel)

Nice schizo posting tbh

I hope they serve good food in jail tho

Stick smelly, part turk, russian, polish and german 3 inch willy out of window as warning signal!

bnd is outside your home run fucking schizo!!! (in videospiel)
Stick smelly, part turk, russian, polish and german 3 inch willy out of window as warning signal!
ahahahhahah a I WILL LEAVE GANG SINGS ON SNOW WITH YELLOW WATER OUT OF DICK!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

I been there, man!

Here is a tip;- 2 cops in plain clothes in front of your house = two friends walking down the street together, kek

I been there, man!

Here is a tip;- 2 cops in plain clothes in front of your house = two friends walking down the street together, kek
NO NO THEY ARE BEHAVING LIKE INTERPOL AGENTS!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Plant explosives in your house, ask them to come inside, then lock the doors and run away, and finally blow up your house.

Plant explosives in your house, ask them to come inside, then lock the doors and run away, and finally blow up your house.
Ayo why did my phone restart after typing this:worryfeels:?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back