Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You Know It's Over

FastBlast

FastBlast

パンティスニッファー
★★★★★
When you see men who mog you to the moon and back struggle with dating. I have seen many men who height mog, money mog, status mog, face mog, mog me in pretty much every aspect complain about their love life. Even rich status maxed celebrities are left by their partners. Remember the Amber Heard vs. Johnny Depp case? There you had a high status multimillionaire actor being abused and treated like garbage. Sure Depp isn't exactly a "Chad" but he had status and deserved to be treated with at least a little respect. Other examples, Elon Musk aka richest man in the world at one point getting dumped by his gf, and Will Smith getting cucked and cheated on by Jada.

I see all these people who have more money and fame and success than I will ever have still end up in shitty relationships. That's how I know it's over, not just for incels, but for men in general. (Except Chad. Chad always wins)

couldn't read, lack of paragraphing

It's over brocel

Here's the deal: is a frontal-door entrance the least bruteforce breakthrough into my neighbors' property?

I'm afraid Mr. Twinkles will forget the memories about my affection towards him — which I've demonstrated in the past 3 years. Associative memory make cats weirder than dogs... or, I've been wronged about dogs' cognition!?

水は濡れているんだってさ

Love doesn't exist.

水は濡れているんだってさ

View: https://youtu.be/MxdeWA8Be9w
72288011 440769663241564 8563570128527032320 n

Johnny was chad but the agepill hit him hard
Lol notice when his looks descended he starts getting treated like trash...

When you see men who mog you to the moon and back struggle with dating. I have seen many men who height mog, money mog, status mog, face mog, mog me in pretty much every aspect complain about their love life. Even rich status maxed celebrities are left by their partners. Remember the Amber Heard vs. Johnny Depp case? There you had a high status multimillionaire actor being abused and treated like garbage. Sure Depp isn't exactly a "Chad" but he had status and deserved to be treated with at least a little respect. Other examples, Elon Musk aka richest man in the world at one point getting dumped by his gf, and Will Smith getting cucked and cheated on by Jada.

I see all these people who have more money and fame and success than I will ever have still end up in shitty relationships. That's how I know it's over, not just for incels, but for men in general. (Except Chad. Chad always wins)
i was listening to a 6'3 chadlite saying how her 5/10 gf let her because she was too busy with homework. literally

Jews