Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know it's over when you start messaging black women on badoo

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
That's the lowest anyone can go. It shows you are so desperate that you've dropped all your standards. I'm ready to rope:feelsrope:

If you have race standards you're a volcel

Honestly , you deserve nothing if you have racial standrads.Be thankful if any cunt ever decides to take you anyway @wizardcel

DohQ8P U4AAUACC

I dunno why you think some black women hot asf ı'd love have one

Sure having racial standards is volcel, but a lot of whites legitimately can't see black women as sexual beings at all

Well that's pretty fucking retarded. There's some hot black chicks that I would give anything to get with (although that's not saying much since there's virtually no ethnicity that I would turn down)
I mean, some of these black women with their bulging bulbous asses just scream out to the world that they're custom built for pounding. How could you turn that down?

White is in betabuxx or demanding a lot here.

White foid or death

It's over when you realize that even if you went on Grindr trying to get a blowjob, it wouldn't be from a feminine, hot twink with restylane lips, but rather a 60 year old fat "bear".

Hot gays are seriously even more hypergamous than women.

Im always surprised at how you guys always manage to find the lowest iq threads to necro.

It's over when you realize that even if you went on Grindr trying to get a blowjob, it wouldn't be from a feminine, hot twink with restylane lips, but rather a 60 year old fat "bear".

:feelsrope:

And another thing I think gays demand bigger penises than women, I do not know for what.

But I do not think it's on the same level as the woman of equal rank.

cope, men have higher sex drives than women and are willing to fuck anything with a vagina.

same thing applies to faggots too, faggots will fuck anything.

Fucking volcels

Low IQ racist cope. Black women are probably the most laid-back. They can be attractive, just like any other race out there.

black foids are higher T than soyboys.

Low IQ racist cope. Black women are probably the most laid-back. They can be attractive, just like any other race out there.

they are all fat single moms though

cope, men have higher sex drives than women and are willing to fuck anything with a vagina.

same thing applies to faggots too, faggots will fuck anything.

That's where you're wrong, soyboyo.

Ugly males will generally fuck anything, though.

That's the lowest anyone can go. It shows you are so desperate that you've dropped all your standards. I'm ready to rope:feelsrope:

No... You know it's over when you message black women and not a single one of them replies back.

Black women are not happening.

Stop doing that. No racebait though.

If you refuse to date black women you're volcel.

Would be life fuel for me if my town had more girls using the app. The few that do are obese and 30+ with kids etc. And entitlement like you wouldn't believe.

Well, are they the big masculine looking ones?

JFL at incels putting racial restrictions on females they could potentially date. Too many volcels here and it pisses me off.