Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You know it’s over when you never had a lot of people that liked you

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Major
Yeah, it’s a reminder of how worthless and how much your hated on when a ton of people leave you behind. It can be suicidefuel of how many more people don’t care about you or hate your existence I understand very well how it can grow towards hatred and for some even ERfuel and I don’t blame them fuck most people for not loving us. Humans need to die out. If no one loves you then it’s over

Attachments

• IMG_6191.jpeg
    IMG_6191.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 21
My family other than my mother and father never contact me

less than 10 people liked me in my whole life

Yeah, it’s a reminder of how worthless and how much your hated on when a ton of people leave you behind. It can be suicidefuel of how many more people don’t care about you or hate your existence I understand very well how it can grow towards hatred and for some even ERfuel and I don’t blame them fuck most people for not loving us. Humans need to die out. If no one loves you then it’s over
I don't blame them I am not likeable at all

Yeah i feel like my family doesn’t love me enough and the people i spoke with don’t give a fuck about me

My face is unlikable.