Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know it's over when a foid says she's horny in front of you but you're in the friendzone

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★

Jfl at that soyboy cuck sitting next to her while she's expecting him not to do shit. He doesn't even believe that it's because he's sub6 that she doesn't want to fuck him. It's supposed to be a progressive show that let's everyone know rosties and beta orbiters can just be friends. And in the episode the bitch is complaining about homeless men, she wouldn't be complaining about homeless whores.

Last edited:
Is this by cracked? Cracked used to have some quality material on their site but for some reason they started spewing out SJW bullshit around 2009-2010 ish

she has so little value in you that she pulls stunts like this

Cracked doesn't have the ability to write characters that are not obnoxious

Is this by cracked? Cracked used to have some quality material on their site but for some reason they started spewing out SJW bullshit around 2009-2010 ish
Yeah, I remember when they used to be as uncucked as Mad magazine, but now they suck landwhale roast beef.

Yeah, I remember when they used to be as uncucked as Mad magazine, but now they suck landwhale roast beef.
Probably some new (((management))) or some (((new hires))) with dat dere (((diversity quota)))

I can't believe people actually watch that.

Female friend = you get used as emotional tampon, hear how chad treats her bad and he's driving her crazy, get to move stuff for free and fix stuff for free for her.

Worse is you recharge her confidence up while depleting yours and she uses that boost to...you got it, get with Chad or new Chad.

Worse is you recharge her confidence up while depleting yours and she uses that boost to...you got it, get with Chad or new Chad.
That's why they say "Stop gassing hoes up." It's one of the most cucked things you can do.

That's why they say "Stop gassing hoes up." It's one of the most cucked things you can do.

Never heard that saying before, had to look it up and its true. I created ego monsters, its my fault many of them went onto be sluttier because i excused their actions and gave them free help and acted like i didn't want anything back in return :feelsseriously::feelscry::woke:

I think the best revenge is to buy sex.

Never heard that saying before, had to look it up and its true. I created ego monsters, its my fault many of them went onto be sluttier because i excused their actions and gave them free help and acted like i didn't want anything back in return :feelsseriously::feelscry::woke:
It's happened to me before too. I thought she would realize what a great guy I am and go out with me, but it never happened. All we get is shamed for even daring to think we're deserving of a relationship.

Really? That's why I've never heard of it.

Really? That's why I've never heard of it.

If you are an intelligence agent, can you have someone watch me? I'm just... so alone, I got nothin' goin' on, I would kill to have some interesting shit happen in my life.

Not literally kill. I mean... does that do it for you?

YOU GOING THROUGH ALL MY POSTS YOU INTELLIGENCE AGENT SHIT :worryfeels:

sorry if wrong :feelstastyman:
If you are an intelligence agent, can you have someone watch me? I'm just... so alone, I got nothin' goin' on, I would kill to have some interesting shit happen in my life.

Not literally kill. I mean... does that do it for you?
Nah, I'm just a noob who didn't know what necrobumping is

Those punks/anarchists are usually the biggest soyboys

This is the exact thing i thought of. I've seen this.

Jfl at that soyboy cuck sitting next to her while she's expecting him not to do shit. He doesn't even believe that it's because he's sub6 that she doesn't want to fuck him. It's supposed to be a progressive show that let's everyone know rosties and beta orbiters can just be friends. And in the episode the bitch is complaining about homeless men, she wouldn't be complaining about homeless whores.

act

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back