Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You know it's over when a foid asking for directions boosts your confidence

N

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★
I was on the train today on my way to work. I stood beside this hot chick, probably around my age. She was as tall is my chest. She asks me if this one is the <station name> station. I turn around and say: "it's the next one" and it ends.

The fact that THIS EVENT gave me a little confidence (that died later this day anyway) and that I'm writing this here tells me how over it is.

You talked to a foid?? chad mogger:chad::banhammer:

Happened to me when a foid asked me where the bathroom is

My heart immediately started beating 10x faster and I voice cracked when I said "I don't know where".

I would've given her the wrong direction if I were you. Spite normgroids at every opportunity presented

Nice, that would be lifefuel for me too.

It's over. If you were Chad, she would've been all shy-and-giggly; and then ask you, if she could be bent-over and fucked-hard in the trains bathroom.

Last edited:
Today some old man called me "lady". I told him he's wrong with my (I hope) deep voice

I had a fat foid my age scoot next to me two days ago, likely away from the smelly jeet next to her with a receding chin that mogs mine. I looked at her phone and she was watching a fucking Disney movie, likely was an autistic foid. It's insane to think that she'd rather sit next to me, a manlet, over a tall but smelly jeet.

I got up and ran from the train because even if I wanted to fuck a chubby foid, I knew it was over when she sees my height.

I had a fat foid my age scoot next to me two days ago, likely away from the smelly jeet next to her with a receding chin that mogs mine. I looked at her phone and she was watching a fucking Disney movie, likely was an autistic foid. It's insane to think that she'd rather sit next to me, a manlet, over a tall but smelly jeet.

I got up and ran from the train because even if I wanted to fuck a chubby foid, I knew it was over when she sees my height.
Autistic foids are actually the best. If they're not obese of course.

A good complimented my shirt. Boosted my confidence.

I was on the train today on my way to work. I stood beside this hot chick, probably around my age. She was as tall is my chest. She asks me if this one is the <station name> station. I turn around and say: "it's the next one" and it ends.

The fact that THIS EVENT gave me a little confidence (that died later this day anyway) and that I'm writing this here tells me how over it is.
I would get terrified and the question would sound like quantum physics.