Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You know it’s over for you when you wake up to 51 .is notifications after just 10 hours being logged off

This was the norm back in 2019 after posting a thread and not logging on for 2-3 hours

Now something like that is unheard of

I’m was LDARing so hard yesterday that I spent most of the day browsing this forum and making tons of replies to posts. It’s the most notifications I ever had at once though, so I’m kinda proud. What’s the most notifications you guys ever had at once?
View attachment 1196246
51???? Mogs me, I think my highest was like 8, and that was after taking a week off this site

51???? Mogs me, I think my highest was like 8, and that was after taking a week off this site
I’m very surprised you never got double digit notification counts. You seem like a based and likable user. I usually get around 8-16 a day when I check after I wake up, but 51 was such a surprise I took screenshots of it as a memento. Only reason I get so many is because I spend hours a day on here replying to many threads.

This was the norm back in 2019 after posting a thread and not logging on for 2-3 hours

Now something like that is unheard of
I wouldn’t know because I wasn’t here then. Were there more active users then instead of all these greys with no posts?

Yeah, I remember that episode. Sad shit. I think that was the last episode as well, wasn’t it?
Yea its the original ending.
i think they added another ep than they finished it it because they saw it wasn’t a fun ending but it was Brutal lol its was the truth tho

I wouldn’t know because I wasn’t here then. Were there more active users then instead of all these greys with no posts?
If u think of it u will found that they died it that episode theoretically

Yea its the original ending.
i think they added another ep than they finished it it because they saw it wasn’t a fun ending but it was Brutal lol its was the truth tho
Didn't know they made another episode after that, but that's good if they did because that was sad af.

If u think of it u will found that they died it that episode theoretically
Yeah, I noticed that when I first saw that episode. Kinda strange they would put that in a kid's show

Yeah, I noticed that when I first saw that episode. Kinda strange they would put that in a kid's show
Exactly it hella strange they want to end it in a unique way but they was about to fuck it up

Didn't know they made another episode after that, but that's good if they did because that was sad af.
Looks money statue r the only thing that will determine ur romantic life it just we were to young to understand it

Exactly it hella strange they want to end it in a unique way but they was about to fuck it up
Yeah, very odd. I wouldn't have expected them to end it that way

Looks money statue r the only thing that will determine ur romantic life it just we were to young to understand it
Yep. When we were young we believed that our personality mattered, jfl. As we get older we realize that it's the other stuff that women actually care about

Yep. When we were young we believed that our personality mattered, jfl. As we get older we realize that it's the other stuff that women actually care about
Exactly Brocel

3 is the most i ever had

It's the only cartoon that send a message Like that
Yeah, definitely one of the rare instances of cartoons like that. There was an episode of the show "Beavis and Butthead" where beavis was on a bus ranting about how every man got laid but him. Found that relatable af too.

Lmfao fr
But the funny thing Is that this ep came out in 1956
Dang, he is absolutely truecel to be incel back then. You mean 1996 though right? I think the first episode of that show was 1993

Dang :worryfeels:
Most for me was maybe 11 or 12

Dang, he is absolutely truecel to be incel back then. You mean 1996 though right? I think the first episode of that show was 1993
no bro I talking about Tom
butt head came out only in the 90 I think right

no bro I talking about Tom
butt head came out only in the 90 I think right
Oh, ok. Butt head was 1993. Tom and Jerry was a show my dad even watched as a kid, lol.

Dang, I notification mog users who are far more established than me like you. How the fuck is that even possible? I usually get between 8 and 16 a day, but 51 was just absurd and I had to post about it
Well, I didn't expect this today:feelshaha::

I usually only have 0-3 :-(

Haha, good for you. Always feels good to get notifications like that.
It sure does:feelzez:.

I usually only have 0-3 :-(
Don't worry boyo, if my experience says anything, you're bound to eventually get bombarded when you'll inevitably catch the attention of one or two users who will tag you in multiple threads in quick succession, or just a lot of people happen to reply to your comments at the same time:feelshaha:.

Tom and jerry is just a great funny show. Great childhood memories watching that show with my grandfather. As a kid, I always rooted for jerry, but as an adult, I understand tom's frustration and feel bad for him, ngl.
I always rooted for Tom as a kid. Even as a kid I already understood I was an outcast so I always rooted for the misunderstood or villainous characters in shows

i get 0 despite constantly rage baiting and race baiting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back