Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You know it’s over for you when you wake up to 51 .is notifications after just 10 hours being logged off

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m was LDARing so hard yesterday that I spent most of the day browsing this forum and making tons of replies to posts. It’s the most notifications I ever had at once though, so I’m kinda proud. What’s the most notifications you guys ever had at once?
IMG 3136

Holy shit 51????!!!!!!!!! Mirin my most was in the 10s

Most i had was like 6 hoe you getting thta much lol

Most I've ever had was like 5 jfl

I think only the mods can exceed that number of notifications

Max I had is like 20 and that's only because I was busy with exams for a few weeks

i had 10 once, Christ that is alot

Most I ever had was 12

Never made it to the double digits before, need to replymax more

Never made it to the double digits before, need to replymax more
Yep. You could also just postmaxx in the sewers like many do and tag me in it. I will load up your sewers reply section with shitposts and you can get a double digit notification count out of it, lol

Yep. You could also just postmaxx in the sewers like many do and tag me in it. I will load up your sewers reply section with shitposts and you can get a double digit notification count out of it, lol
Won't feel the same lmao

Won't feel the same lmao
No, it wouldn't. Still would be fun though. Just replymaxx to a bunch of peoples post with legit replies and you can easily get 10 legit notifications

I’m was LDARing so hard yesterday that I spent most of the day browsing this forum and making tons of replies to posts. It’s the most notifications I ever had at once though, so I’m kinda proud. What’s the most notifications you guys ever had at once?
View attachment 1196246
U r Superstar lol

U r Superstar lol
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Only place I'm ever gonna get called a superstar. Also, I like your avi from Tom and Jerry. That was one of my favorite childhood shows

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Only place I'm ever gonna get called a superstar. Also, I like your avi from Tom and Jerry. That was one of my favorite childhood shows
Lol u r
u mog me with ur notifications :feelskek:
And who the fuck don't like tom and jerry

Lol u r
u mog me with ur notifications :feelskek:
And who the fuck don't like tom and jerry
Tom and jerry is just a great funny show. Great childhood memories watching that show with my grandfather. As a kid, I always rooted for jerry, but as an adult, I understand tom's frustration and feel bad for him, ngl.

Tom and jerry is just a great funny show. Great childhood memories watching that show with my grandfather. As a kid, I always rooted for jerry, but as an adult, I understand tom's frustration and feel bad for him, ngl.

This is when I figured out that tom and jerry wasn’t only a kids show

The most I've had after logging on for the first time is 7

I feel like i've done that since i have almost 2000 posts and i joined 19 days ago
Yeah, you actually have then, as long as most of it isn’t sewers postmaxxing

Nice humblebrag

It's over when you make dozens of posts and have like no notifications.

Good. I’m surprised you don’t get more replies then, because you seem like a based user
Me being a 2024cel probably doesn't help the getting replies thing since most 2024cels are horrible

True truecel trait- you barely get notifications and when you do it gives you dopamine because we lack positive reinforcement in real life

Brutal, the best I did in the last few months was 16 a few days ago and I already had to screenshot that like "dafuq boyos":worryfeels:.

Dafuq

Me being a 2024cel probably doesn't help the getting replies thing since most 2024cels are horrible
True. I think the only reason I get so many replies despite being a 2024cel is because I posted so much and most of them know me by now. When I joined, I followed a bunch of people to try to build somewhat of a social circle here and a bunch of them followed me beck, luckily.

True truecel trait- you barely get notifications and when you do it gives you dopamine because we lack positive reinforcement in real life
Yep. Every time I get notifications, it gives me a dopamine hit because I lack a social life irl

Brutal, the best I did in the last few months was 16 a few days ago and I already had to screenshot that like "dafuq boyos":worryfeels:.

View attachment 1196356
Dang, I notification mog users who are far more established than me like you. How the fuck is that even possible? I usually get between 8 and 16 a day, but 51 was just absurd and I had to post about it

True. I think the only reason I get so many replies despite being a 2024cel is because I posted so much and most of them know me by now. When I joined, I followed a bunch of people to try to build somewhat of a social circle here and a bunch of them followed me beck, luckily.
I didn't do the following thing you did. I got my first follower when i was at a few hundred posts and first comment on my profile 5 days after i joined

Yep. Every time I get notifications, it gives me a dopamine hit because I lack a social life irl
Same with me. I've gotten addicted to this forum because of that

I didn't do the following thing you did. I got my first follower when i was at a few hundred posts and first comment on my profile 5 days after i joined
Nice. I think my first follower was Da_Yunez after we chatted about cars a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back