Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know, in a way I admire IT.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
They put so much time, effort, and thought into circlejerking anti Incel opinions on a Subreddit that despite having over 100k users barely sees most posts get comments above 1/10 1000.
Not only that, they most likely have jobs and responsibilities and other shit to deal with (due to being genetically overprivileged NT scumbags) meaning they can't dedicate large amounts of time to that shitty sub anyway.
Meanwhile, most of us can laugh at their Normie delusions, happily Neetmaxxing and having a good time all from the comfort of our rooms.

due to being genetically overprivileged NT scumbags

Dude, there are more actual incels on cucktears than here lmao

No normal, NT person would waste his its time stalking a bunch of self-defined losers on an obscure internet forum
I never said IT was normal in any capacity.

Thank you, Hitler, we appreciate your input

they are fucking FAGGOTS!

Yes, I admire people in Information Technology. I wish I could get some work-at-home antisocial computer job.

Most of their shit is just projection.

They can't fathom the idea of ever being like us.

This is analogously to like fat girls hating on fat guys despite being each others looksmatch.

I thought you were gonna go in a different direction-- namely that it's a great power move to be in the graces of your JEWISH masters. You have to admire their instinct to keep their eye on the ball of pure and utter power, and hierarchy formation

We want power, but are too self-destructive, and end up de-powering ourselves