Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know I get so fucking tired of coming home to an empty bed every night

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
Especially friday and saturday nights this being one of the former. And all the while there are other guys my age or even younger banging their girls, even in the same building where I am. I live at a school where sexual activity is known to be high, and yet I am condemned to suffer in celibacy. I'm personally not a fan of hook-up culture but that's irrelevant when the place is just crawling with couples. It's more than just complaints of a horny young internet-dweller, though. My celibacy is an injustice.

There is an illustrative story from a few months ago where I was talking with this stupid fucking lazy-ass normie—who I know has an attractive girlfriend just from passing observations—who skipped this one class practically every week, only saw him like once or twice at the class after the first week. I run into him sometime near the end of the semester and he says to me, "Ya know I should start attending section." THERE'S ONLY LIKE 1 FUCKING SECTION LEFT YOU BASTARD!!! I never missed that class ONCE!!! I got an A+ in the end because I fucking GRIND. And yet I am the lonely celibate, and that entitled son of a bitch gets to have a girlfriend? What the fuck is wrong with this participation prize society??? Meritocracy is the only way forward, I don't care if every 95% of a corporation is white, if it is then they just did better than the minorities, if it's 95% minorities then the minorities just did better than the whites, I don't give a FUCK what your race is. As a mixed-race person, my mind is elevated above stupid race politics. The industrious people deserve the best of society—they deserve jobs, sexual partners, etc. more than people like the one in this story. This is the objective truth.

My celibacy is an injustice.
elliot-rodger-incel.gif

Especially friday and saturday nights this being one of the former. And all the while there are other guys my age or even younger banging their girls, even in the same building where I am. I live at a school where sexual activity is known to be high, and yet I am condemned to suffer in celibacy. I'm personally not a fan of hook-up culture but that's irrelevant when the place is just crawling with couples. It's more than just complaints of a horny young internet-dweller, though. My celibacy is an injustice.

There is an illustrative story from a few months ago where I was talking with this stupid fucking lazy-ass normie—who I know has an attractive girlfriend just from passing observations—who skipped this one class practically every week, only saw him like once or twice at the class after the first week. I run into him sometime near the end of the semester and he says to me, "Ya know I should start attending section." THERE'S ONLY LIKE 1 FUCKING SECTION LEFT YOU BASTARD!!! I never missed that class ONCE!!! I got an A+ in the end because I fucking GRIND. And yet I am the lonely celibate, and that entitled son of a bitch gets to have a girlfriend? What the fuck is wrong with this participation prize society??? Meritocracy is the only way forward, I don't care if every 95% of a corporation is white, if it is then they just did better than the minorities, if it's 95% minorities then the minorities just did better than the whites, I don't give a FUCK what your race is. As a mixed-race person, my mind is elevated above stupid race politics. The industrious people deserve the best of society—they deserve jobs, sexual partners, etc. more than people like the one in this story. This is the objective

I thought all mixed people are attractive? What are you doing here?

ER was honestly not that ugly, and he was mixed. It can happen.
Best shot at having a better looking child as an ugly man is breeding outside your race even though it'll be egg donor

There is an illustrative story from a few months ago where I was talking with this stupid fucking lazy-ass normie—who I know has an attractive girlfriend just from passing observations—who skipped this one class practically every week, only saw him like once or twice at the class after the first week. I run into him sometime near the end of the semester and he says to me, "Ya know I should start attending section." THERE'S ONLY LIKE 1 FUCKING SECTION LEFT YOU BASTARD!!! I never missed that class ONCE!!! I got an A+ in the end because I fucking GRIND. And yet I am the lonely celibate, and that entitled son of a bitch gets to have a girlfriend? What the fuck is wrong with this participation prize society??? Meritocracy is the only way forward, I don't care if every 95% of a corporation is white, if it is then they just did better than the minorities, if it's 95% minorities then the minorities just did better than the whites, I don't give a FUCK what your race is. As a mixed-race person, my mind is elevated above stupid race politics. The industrious people deserve the best of society—they deserve jobs, sexual partners, etc. more than people like the one in this story. This is the objective truth.
It's easy to be "above race politics" when you didn't draw the short stick in terms of IQ and it is not your race that is getting demonized all the time in the public discourse. Guess in the dating world you are just experiencing what meritocracy feels like when you are not born with the desirable traits. You are purely motivated by self-interest to the degree that it is repulsive to witness.

Sunday nights hard

If you never leave your bed you can never come home to an empty bed.

Same, but better than being with some slut who will cheat. But I feel ya.

I never missed that class ONCE!!! I got an A+ in the end because I fucking GRIND. And yet I am the lonely celibate, and that entitled son of a bitch gets to have a girlfriend?
In what country/culture do you live that you believe, as a college-aged adult, that attending class or getting high grades would get you laid? By middle school you should have realized that getting high grades has nothing to do with getting girls.

Totally agree with the meritocracy part, in an ideal world people would be rewarded based on how hard they worked. But this is the real world, and foids don't give a crap about your value as a person. We're doomed to long for companionship, never to find it irregardless of our merits.

I keep three pillows, one to lie on, one to guy, and one between the legs. Would be nice to just once have a foid to lie next to, but alas, too subhuman.

I want a whore to put my penis inside when I'm horny

r mixed race people even people tho or just an experiment gone wrong?

At least you are not coming home to abusive parents and relatives who think it's your fault for everything that goes wrong in their lives.

Meritocracy doesn't exist, we're all just products of our genes.