Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You know how most guys find girls that are even below average attractive enough to fuck...

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
Do females think like that at all? Or can they simply not have any attraction whatsoever to any guy that is not above average looking? Srs question

Obviously not. Some might say its because having sex is riskier for a woman, who has to risk pregnancy to have sex. And if a woman is going to risk having a baby, then it better be Chad's.

They aren't attracted to sub8's on a raw physical level. Any relationship they form with a sub8 is transactional.

There was this study done and they found women felt absolutely no attraction to the majority of men.

As a man I feel attraction to all females, just some more than others. It seems women have a percentage of men that get them really horny, and the rest of men have no sexual power at all.

I think women would rather have lesbo sex than sex with sub8 men. Most women think women are sexy, and think that most men are kind of ugly.

As a man I feel attraction to all females, just some more than others. It seems women have a percentage of men that get them really horny, and the rest of men have no sexual power at all.
Women are the same. The probem is today they have too many options and privileges. Women in South eat asia will be extremely horny for an average white guy most entitled western whores from the US won't look twice at.

Women are the same. The probem is today they have too many options and privileges. Women in South eat asia will be extremely horny for an average white guy most entitled western whores from the US won't look twice at.
cope

How's it cope, ugly ass white guys have thai wives. There is proof. Plus, before tinder and internet dating even western foids had much lower standards.

How's it cope, ugly ass white guys have thai wives. There is proof. Plus, before tinder and internet dating even western foids had much lower standards.
hypercope. they arent attracted to them they just didn't have a choice

hypercope. they arent attracted to them they just didn't have a choice
We don't have a choice but to jack off, or if we're lucky, we'd be happy to fuck a landwhale. We don't have the choice but to fuck whatever is available, so we have no choice either according to your reasoning.

Obviously not. Some might say its because having sex is riskier for a woman, who has to risk pregnancy to have sex. And if a woman is going to risk having a baby, then it better be Chad's.
That's a solid argument. I like it