Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "you just want a supermodel"

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
actually no i never was attracted to models. they have always seemed like they try too hard and i think most guys dont find them that attractive. my type of girl is smart (maybe even nerdy idc), quiet, reserved, and average looking. i find those types of girls really really cute :feelsautistic: too bad they dont want me

I just want a scrap of affection but apparently that is too much to ask for

>you just want a supermodel
>yes
:chad:

I like nearly all women. For me to not like her, she has to be a REALLY ugly bitch like princess kitty.

Projection so much you can create a top level movie theater and ascend with the profits you make from it

I like nearly all women. For me to not like her, she has to be a REALLY ugly bitch like princess kitty.
i mean im not saying that i wouldnt date a supermodel if she gave me a chance im just saying my standards are wayyy lower than IT cucks seem to think. one of their big arguments is that our standards are too high and we just wanna fuck 10/10 stacies but my type is honestly just a girl who looks cute enough in the face and has a reserved but affectionate personality

Projection so much you can create a top level movie theater and ascend with the profits you make from it
fr bro. the bitches saying this type of shit ironically only want 6'9" chads with foot long dicks

Foids are projecting their attraction to only Chad when they say this

I see normies do this a lot to try to criticize Elliot Rodger and other incels. They act like the type of foids we’re attracted to most is all we want. “Elliot only wanted hot blondes and and would never give an average looking girl a chance” just because he had a thing for hot blondes. It’s just a tactic they use to try to dismiss legitimate problems many men face

actually no i never was attracted to models. they have always seemed like they try too hard and i think most guys dont find them that attractive. my type of girl is smart (maybe even nerdy idc), quiet, reserved, and average looking. i find those types of girls really really cute :feelsautistic: too bad they dont want me
All I want is Slim.

That's all.

The last foid I pursued before finally throwing in the towel absolutely weightmogged me. But yeah sure I guess I'd only fuck a supermodel right guys?

This is such a stupid cope. I'd probably date almost any of the girls around me. But they all have BFs.

All i ever asked for was one slim, pale-skinned introverted emo girl With whom i could cuddle at night and listen to Deftones:fuk:.

Last edited:
I think a good ~60% women I meet on the street are good looking.

They think we have high standards like them so they project.