Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You Just Know...

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Look at this video, you just KNOW bro...this is a brutal blackpill...

Last edited:
If he had a dick this females would have fuck him.

@LastGerman White women again...

teehee teehee teehee teehee :feelsree: women would literally fuck anything except a sub 8 male :reeeeee:

I wish I could show this to a foid's dog, like that Clockwork Orange eyelid bondage setup, so he'd feel cucked once in a while from the dolphinpill. Have you seen the other video around that has the one with the dolphin straight up humping the bitch, and she was totally into it?

Didn't one female naturalist have sex with a dolphin in the 1960s sponsored under a NASA progam ?

Last edited:
If he had a dick this females would have fuck him.
Dolphins do have penises bro wtf do you mean lmao

The dolphinpill is a tough one to swallow

But it's so adorable though

Brutal dolphinpill

two eugenists denying thousands of sub8 men sex and reproduction while kissing in mouth a dolphin

"so cute" :soy:
no,i mean the dolphin.Stop moralfagging,you're not on reddit.

just watch a dolphin get more action than you ever will bro

its so cute bro

awwwwwwwwwwww :soy::soy:
i dont care.The dolphin is cute,im not a fragile faggot to get jelous of a dolphin,its a meme.

Human beings think animals are cute, is that so bizarre? They're not fucking the dolphin, just playing with it.

Human beings think animals are cute, is that so bizarre? They're not fucking the dolphin, just playing with it.
Coping

But you're out there on the YouTubesphere, you gotta not have crazy views like "Humans who like animals must want to fuck the animals." Your face is out there. You more than many have to be rational now.
The Zoopill is actually completely rational when you take into account the statuspill, and how women are so primitive about status, that they will have sex with anything high status, including animals, particularly white women. The Zoopill, Dogpill, Reverse Hypergamy, Etc, they all have one thing in common. Status.

Last edited:
I counted, at least 12 kisses while I hv yet to kiss a girl anywhere in my entire life. :cryfeels: It's over boyos

Just be a dolphin in captive theory

The Zoopill is actually completely rational when you take into account the statuspill, and how women are so primitive about status, that they will have sex with anything high status, including animals, and particularly white women. The Zoopill, Dogpill, Reverse Hypergamy, Etc, they all have one thing in common. Status.

Animals don't have status, we eat them. But we also pet them when they are cute.

Animals don't have status
You are coping beyond belief, some animals have less status than others obviously, but do you really think Dogs don't have status in the west? Dolphins? Horses? Obviously i'm not talking about Chickens, Rats, trash animals nobody cares about, i'm talking about high status animals.

Western Women Worship dogs, horses, and exotic animals.

I counted, at least 12 kisses while I hv yet to kiss a girl anywhere in my entire life. :cryfeels: It's over boyos

Just be a dolphin in captive theory
Don't you have something else to do lol

dolphins are such chads, imagine how many foids pay to kiss them

Reminder that women will fuck/kiss cucumbers,carrots,bananas,dogs,dolphins,cats,hamsters,plushies. plastic sex toys,elephants,rats and all sorts of disgusting animals who simply look *cute* and that they prefer to stay celibate instead of fucking you for their entire lifes(she literally prefers to dream about chad and being part of his harem then being with the physical you.)this life has nothing for us,all we can do now is afterlifemaxxx

Masculity is cope. Women would fuck anything remotely cute before fucking an ogrecel.

You are coping beyond belief, some animals have less status than others obviously, but do you really think Dogs don't have status in the west? Dolphins? Horses? Obviously i'm not talking about Chickens, Rats, trash animals nobody cares about, i'm talking about high status animals.

Western Women Worship dogs, horses, and exotic animals.

No, I don't think dogs or horses have "status." We think they're pretty and cute, but that's not "status." Or is that what you mean by "status?"

I see a man get fucked by dolphin before ngl

No, I don't think dogs or horses have "status." We think they're pretty and cute, but that's not "status." Or is that what you mean by "status?"
The relative social, professional, or other standing of someone or something.

Brutal dolphinpill

The relative social, professional, or other standing of someone or something.

That "other" could mean anything. Dogs and horses have no social or professional standing because they don't have jobs and aren't a part of society.

Flipper! Hahahahahaha!

That "other" could mean anything. Dogs and horses have no social or professional standing because they don't have jobs and aren't a part of society.
You don't need a job to have status, you can have status for a multitude of different reasons. Dogs and Horses have status because of how they are valued culturally and in the media, at least particularly in the west, much more so than sub 8 males.

You don't need a job to have status, you can have status for a multitude of different reasons. Dogs and Horses have status because of how they are valued culturally and in the media, at least particularly in the west, much more so than sub 8 males.

They're not valued in a sexual way. They're valued like cute babies are valued, and women don't wanna have sex with babies either.

They're not valued in a sexual way. They're valued like cute babies are valued, and women don't wanna have sex with babies either.
They have higher value than babies in the west sadly.

They have higher value than babies in the west sadly.

No, you can kill a dog. You can't kill a baby. I mean, not if it's outside of the womb.

No, you can kill a dog. You can't kill a baby. I mean, not if it's outside of the womb.
>He doesn't know
Also, people will cause way more of a societal uproar over killing a dog or a horse, especially on social media, than they would about a baby getting killed.

Insanity !
Maybe its a form of reverse psychology i guess,
Foid are taught that they should fuck men but they instead choose to take the dogpill, dolphinpill, lesbianpill, dildopill e.t.c foids are rebellious little slut brains

>He doesn't know
Also, people will cause way more of a societal uproar over killing a dog or a horse, especially on social media, than they would about a baby getting killed.

I don't think they would, because horses and dogs are killed on a regular basis. We kill horses for being lame. We don't kill babies for being lame, and if THAT hit social media, there would be a huge debate. Not for killing a lame horse.