Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You incels have no drive

lechad

lechad

Greycel
More of you are loyal to your race which has done nothing for you but only exclude you and dont dare to think they didn't otherwise you wouldn't be here reading my based thread.

It Is imperative we make a change in modern society and eradicate the blackpill and the curse it has bestowed upon us, most of you would turn your back on a fellow incel if a foid asked you to. Nothing changes if action is not taken.

Incel PowER

This shouldn't be up to us. We have no power over wmn. And normal males won't follow us either, the poor idiots will just think that incels going mgtow = more sez for them and thus will simp even more than they already do right now

least obvious infiltrator @Fat Link

More of you are loyal to your race which has done nothing for you but only exclude you and dont dare to think they didn't otherwise you wouldn't be here reading my based thread.

It Is imperative we make a change in modern society and eradicate the blackpill and the curse it has bestowed upon us, most of you would turn your back on a fellow incel if a foid asked you to. Nothing changes if action is not taken.

Incel PowER
I’m not loyal to my own race, I’m loyal to honest and civilised people. A lot of melanated people just happen to not fall under that umbrella

Incel PowER
You cant eradicate the blackpill

The blackpill is just human nature and the way the world is
theres no way to change it

No loyalty for my race.

My people could miscegenate themselves out of existence and I would not give a single shit.
Life revolves around me as an individual. My race has done nothing for me.

I’m loyal to honest and civilised people

Most of you would turn your back on a fellow incel if a foid asked you to.
Speak for yourself gray.

The people on is. are like my family, and I care deeply about each and every one of them. :feelscomfy::heart:

Incel PowER
Don’t be racist or antisemite plz or face severe penalties

A question for white supremacists, why be loyal to a race that doesn't care about you???

Don’t be racist or antisemite plz or face severe penalties
hell yeah, stone antisemites in the name of jesus christ:feelskek: (only type of crusade i accept cuz fuck catholicism and the papacy is antisemitic unbiblical and demonic, read revelation and learn some history people)

most of you would turn your back on a fellow incel if a foid asked you to.
I may not have drive but I would never do that to a fellow incel, let alone serve a foid like that

"You incels", why is this larper cuck still not banned?

How do u use these emojis??

:feelsdevil: this one always makes me laugh
Screenshot 626

It would be hard for a incel revolution since there are more cucks, normies, and foids than actual real incels. We would all just be POW's or die

Incel PowER
what's your master plan le benevolent IT chad.

Fucking hate white ppl control everything and discriminating against short jews I want shit skin invasion in nyc now at least they respect Jewish overlords

Fucking hate white ppl control everything and discriminating against short jews I want shit skin invasion in nyc now at least they respect Jewish overlords
By 2050, whites will become a minority in the United States due to uncontrollable immigration into the country

By 2050, whites will become a minority in the United States due to uncontrollable immigration into the country
Yeah but white chads still are in power unfortunately

White supremist are winning rn. Whites own and control everything and I’m like second class citizen because I’m short jew