Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you incels atleast have a pc

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★
atleast you guys have a pc, i was saving up 1500 dollars to buy my first pc it took me 2 year to save that much and my mother refused to let me buy it since she thinks "that is a lot of money to be spend on a gaming pc" my life truly sucks i dont even have something to cope with.

Tbh no. I can't afford a quality PC because I'm unemployed. The only reason I'd consider getting a PC would be to emulate GameCube and PS2 games. Modern games don't interest me.

why didn't you lie or does she have access to your bank?

I remember playing games with third worlders that ran their games on potato PCs

in all honestly you dont save that much building yourself these days because of GPU inflation.
Prebuilts often have crappy PSU, cheapest low tier SSD, single stick of RAM or just crappy ram

Prebuilts often have crappy PSU, cheapest low tier SSD, single stick of RAM or just crappy ram
those are cheap swaps if you can save on the GPU price, plus you can always use an SSD. Seems like you always get fucked buying just the GPU nowadays. I wouldnt even bother buying a used GPU.

atleast you guys have a pc, i was saving up 1500 dollars to buy my first pc it took me 2 year to save that much and my mother refused to let me buy it since she thinks "that is a lot of money to be spend on a gaming pc" my life truly sucks i dont even have something to cope with.
If you can't afford a PC then buy a PS5 or Xbox series x

well. no. but will a 700 or 800 dollars pc do what i want it to do?
if its for gaming then yeah. you can run most games at like 100-150 fps on high settings at 1080p and emulation works pretty well (i have an rtx 3060 gpu and a 5600x cpu)

Go on eBay and buy used gtx 970 and buy i3 10th gen and 16gb random sticks of ram and 1tb SSD cheap and there you go you have a pc for £400 that can play rust and everything medium setting

bro I built my first computer for $600 8 years ago and it's the same one I'm making this post with

Bad mother. Tell her VideoGameCoper said you need to cope with video games to stay sane. Tell her that I have a much higher post count than her and am a paragon, so I know what’s best for you

u can get for 500 - 700 and play da old school runescape shid be dank

i could buy it WITHOUT her consultation but idk thats not very morale
@kay' Lol u were right about ethnics giving too much of a shit about parents approval nigga doesnt wanna spend his own money on what he wants to spend it on cus its muh immoral

@kay' Lol u were right about ethnics giving too much of a shit about parents approval nigga doesnt wanna spend his own money on what he wants to spend it on cus its muh immoral
We re bread and raised since day 1 to be simps. Its brainwashing at this point.

Buy the parts individually and then build the PC yourself

im posting this on a tamagotchi in burger king using their wifi

Can't get anywhere with 500$ pc tho

if its for gaming then yeah. you can run most games at like 100-150 fps on high settings at 1080p and emulation works pretty well (i have an rtx 3060 gpu and a 5600x cpu)
I want to learn programming, codding, maybe things that they do in IT and so on