Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "You incel because you boring"

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
What the hell does this even mean? I don't claim to be the most interesting man in the world or anything, but I've got some cool hobbies.

But what's so interesting about your average normie or soyboy white knight? Don't these people's lives consist of consuming shitty media and bitching about politics and shit on reddit?

Last edited:
Agreed. I can guarantee you my hobbies are way cooler than whatever the average normie guy does. Normies are boring af in my experience. They only care about sports and basic social stuff. They literally do nothing cool and are cookie cutter copies of one another

apparently muh white knight and muh twitter SJW is supposed to have a better personality than the average .is member

Foids usually have no personality or hobbies. They are wholly uninteresting, but you are expected to have a lifestyle of a celebrity to compensate for it?

It they are being honest it means you're poor. If they aren't being honest u just uggo.

What the hell does this even mean? I don't claim to be the most interesting man in the world or anything, but I've got some cool hobbies.

But what's so interesting about your average normie or soyboy white knight? Don't these people's lives consist of consuming shitty media and bitching about politics and shit on reddit?
I can discuss history, philosophy and religion for hours yet im boring lol.

this is the classic excuse that a female uses when she doesn't know what to say. In this case the best things are these: 1) If you are the type of person who doesn't want to address the topic because you already know how these narcissistic idiots think, you ignore them. 2) You challenge her to a debate duel with all the biases she has available during the debate in mind, however never do it when she is in a group, her friends will do anything to divert the focus of the topic in question sometimes using petty tricks.

I can absolutely sperg out about cars, videogames and trap metal music for hours, normcunts only care about social shit and da foids.

If you're sub5 and uninteresting, you're boring. But, if you're chad and uninteresting, you're "nonchalant" and "mysterious".

People are all about equality, yet they still think that men are supposed to be the entertainers of women.

What the hell does this even mean?
It just means "youre ugly but i dont have the guts to say it"

Chadfishing has proved you can have a personality as dull as rocks but foids will say you have a good personality

I come off as boring because im anxious when talking to people because of past experiences

There's nothing more boring than not being attractive

Foids usually have no personality or hobbies. They are wholly uninteresting, but you are expected to have a lifestyle of a celebrity to compensate for it?
Foid's personality is getting fucked by Chad

IMG 4394

“You have to be a comedian and always entertain the women so that she doesn’t lose interest :soy:

Agreed. I can guarantee you my hobbies are way cooler than whatever the average normie guy does. Normies are boring af in my experience. They only care about sports and basic social stuff. They literally do nothing cool and are cookie cutter copies of one another
muh normies are all the same. no nigger everyone is different

normies are just non incels, non chadlites and non chads

muh normies are all the same. no nigger everyone is different

normies are just non incels, non chadlites and non chads
Normies literally do nothing interesting. I’ve been around enough normies to know this.

you see, you gotta commit crimes and be "exciting" to the whores, also its funny how people hate niggers just because they commit violent crimes in a country that is completely rotten to the core and treats them you like shit regardless if there are niggers in their country or not LOOOL stupid cucks it wont matter, we are fucked either way niggers in our country or not.

meh boring never made a difference to anyone

how many marxists can read das kapital without getting bored and giving up? barely any

bc most marxists are just retarded LGBT people and are scarcely literate

but they still worship marx, so idk being 'boring' is only a problem for people who already dislike you