Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ you idiots nothing has changed

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Were now in the media for a few weeks.

Incel lingo may go mainstream

Ugly men will be under more general suspiscion than ever

But most here stay in their basements anyway, and the rest has no social life.
People always thought youre hateful or atleast unhappy because of the halo effect.

So now please lets go back to daily routine, it will change nothing believe me.

Just lol@ you if you think goverment agencies will go after a few thousand sexless loosers. Yeah joking about ER topics can now be dangerous, but youre not on some Watchlist, only important or actually dangerous people are there youre neither of themm.

Lol @you for thinking were a terrorist group because a fewsjw woman and whitenights saying it.

These fakes don't know our pain...

All this unwanted attention is giving me aids

We'll just get invaded by normie fakecels and truecels will lose their only home.

I've been dropping black pills IRL lately, so I'm worried. Only a matter of time before they catch on.

My worry is that the site will be flooded with sexually active teenagers who call themselves blackpilled and thus are allowed to participate despite never being incel.

My worry is that the site will be flooded with sexually active teenagers who call themselves blackpilled and thus are allowed to participate despite never being incel.

I don't even agree with "Ugly men will be under more general suspiscion than ever"
They've always been suspicious of ugly social outcasts. (Looks like a future school shooter, looks like a pedophile)

So I think things will be even more normal than OP says.

yep this shit will change nothing, low value virgin males such as us will still just continue to be invisible.

wtf are still doing here nigger
I can't help it bro. Society's response to this whole incident is extreme rage fuel. I might even cancel my plans, I'm just not in the mood anymore

I'm worried we'll have more normies and fakecels in the forum once registration opens again.
We should keep it closed for like another week, force them to lurk moar before they get to post.

But our daily lives? Yeah, nothing is changing.

No but if normies find out you are incel they might try to bully you

People who get laid have been killing people all the time. Being a virgin male is worse than being a criminal/drug addict.