Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You have your whole life in front of you"

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
Nothing gets me more piss off and offended than when a normie especially a old fart that is on the verge of death tells me that I have so much to live for, that I have my whole life ahead of me, and more crap that only gullible normies would take the time to listen to.

It may seem like "advice" but in reality, it's nothing but lip service and words that have no meaning or sincerity behind it.

Take it from someone who have had those come to them pretending to care or the very least concern but their actions says otherwise.

That's why we incels shouldn't take time out of our miserable lives to listen or reason with normies because the truth is they could careless about us

I am nearing 40s and I am still a virgin and unwanted by society just by being ugly, and people told me this 20 years ago. And old people that actually thought I had a chance telling me to get a family is just a proof that the older you get the more slow your brain is and the eye sight will go down the drain.

It never gets better.

Women are so fkn over their heads now tho, that more and more men are turning lonely. I am reading other forums and threads and men are starting to get really pissed. Even men that mogs me to death is being used and cheated on, this does not look good for women, their rights will propably be taken away again within 100 years :feelskek:

No cure for subhumanity.

If you had a shitty life during childhood and adolescence, it will stay like that to 99% for the rest of your life

Nothing gets me more piss off and offended than when a normie especially a old fart that is on the verge of death tells me that I have so much to live for, that I have my whole life ahead of me, and more crap that only gullible normies would take the time to listen to.

It may seem like "advice" but in reality, it's nothing but lip service and words that have no meaning or sincerity behind it.

Take it from someone who have had those come to them pretending to care or the very least concern but their actions says otherwise.

That's why we incels shouldn't take time out of our miserable lives to listen or reason with normies because the truth is they could careless about us
Yeah I have my whole life in front of me rn

My phone and my tv screen while I rot playing xbox

Whole life of brutality ahead of us

life ends after uni or highschool if you don't go to uni, if you haven't ascended by then, its most likely over

These :bluepill: gaslighters will tell some oldcel on his deathbed that he is still young and he has the chance to turn everything around. :lul: