Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You Have Until 30 Before Your Chances of Ascension Become 0%

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
JFL at NTmaxxing what the shit is that, I tried that and if anything it made me worse because I was aware and self-conscious. As an unfiltered and uncontrolled autist my ignorance made me better because I didn't doubt myself as much and seemed cocky instead of clueless and helpless. Not that I was liked either, but people seem to hate less an arrogant ass than a person who is weak and needs help. And people say they are above animals smh.
I think it's the opposite actually when you are autistic and try acting cocky and overconfident, some people actively despise you since you don't have the status or the social skills to act like that. Whereas when you act weak and helpless, most people ignore you but some people pity you and act nice.

I’d say truly over by 30, except my dad is like 45 and got a virgin gf who’s like way younger than him. I think he’s just a slayer though and assuming we’re talking incels, def over by 30
Some men age better than others.

If you look 30+ yrs of age or balding at 21 yrs of age, it is most definitely over for 90% of males, even sexhaving normies.

Even if you are 30 and magically get a foid's attention, she will run for the hills once she realizes how inexperienced you are compared to her and the mile of cock she has gargled. In that instance, we are like children to them.

damn why do I even read those threads. agepill is the hardest to swallow

25 should be the cut off
I generally get up late and lay in bed until I can't anymore. Then I play pc games and listen to music. I wonder around outside till i want to come back in. Eat another meal and then stay up watching tv or play games till I can't anymore.

we are living the same life :cryfeels:

when an incel turns 30

Jfl at actually having going ER as an option. This is why people hate us and say we promote it.
OP is a curry who doesn't even have guns

Some men age better than others.

If you look 30+ yrs of age or balding at 21 yrs of age, it is most definitely over for 90% of males, even sexhaving normies.
balding is the harbinger of doom for sure
also kangaroo pfp mogs tbh :feelsokman:

Why not work, so you can surgery max to chad and ascend?
Because that reduces life into a MMORPG which isn't fun.

As an autistic person, you should leverage your vulnerabilities, rather than overestimate your capabilities.

Last edited:
I think under 25 love is what matters. You can have a young woman and be at an age where there aren't really expectations past being able to pay rent if you pass the looks/NT threshhold of course.

After that it's kind of over cause you will only have betabuxx relationships unless you're a legit chad. The betabuxx relationships are at least better than being incel imo. They can be from okay to awful depending on the pleasantness of the woman you find.

even if you surgerymaxxed to chad
cope

Last edited:
From 0.05% in my 20s to 0% in 30s. Hmmm don't see much difference.

very true
mid 30s and im all but invisible to both men and women alike
only my boss cares about my existence in this world and thats only because im their slave
never even began for guys like me. to all you youngcels: Don't get old. Ageing is nothing but a sham. All negatives

Just take it often and increase dosage from time to time
JFL at how they lied to us as kids and said heroin is bad. Everyone I have talked to who has tried it says it's great. Talked to a boomer the other day who says it's badass. If I lived closer to the black areas, I would go get some.

Even if you are 30 and magically get a foid's attention, she will run for the hills once she realizes how inexperienced you are compared to her and the mile of cock she has gargled. In that instance, we are like children to them.
so fk brutal

even 15 years old girls mogs me on this

The whole, drugs are bad gimmick is a joke to me. Sure for a lot of people, they're no good. But someone like me, who's life has absolutely no meaning. They're the only reason to live ngl, only source of happiness. They're absolute god sends
I see them as the cope before the rope. Without them, it would go from no hope straight to rope. Either way illegal drugs and the rope are good.

Im roping at 25. Im fucking done after that.

My chances were 0% at 1.

It probably won't change my fate, but I will agefraud for the rest of my life.

They are already 0%

True. Youngcels still have a microscopic chance to get lucky when lockdown ends. For us oldcels it's cope or die from here on out

The agepill is more brutal than any pill tbh