Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You Have Until 30 Before Your Chances of Ascension Become 0%

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
When you are in your early or mid twenties, there's a tiny chance especially if you are still in school or working. However by the time you hit 30, you are not only creepy for not being in a relationship or dating, but also an old guy. Women will be repulsed by you on an entirely different level and won't even see you as human, even if you surgerymaxxed to chad or NTmaxxed to normal as an autistic guy. By then it's absolutely over and your only options to not lead a painful lonely life till death are suicide or ER.

My plan is to rope by 27 if I can finish my bucket list. If not, by 30 indefinitely.

agreed, 20's there is a glimmer of hope. life officially ends at 30

True, but there's no point in ascending ones ypu missed out on teenage love, at least imo.

25 should be the cut off

ive seen statistics that say that 90 percent of people lose their virginity by 19

ik that’s why ill be dead before i get to 30year old khhv

If you're fucked at 25 then you're fucked forever

I'd say its over when your 21 tbh

30 yr old chad could get laid/ a relationship for sure. If he doesn't become alpha, he'll get cheated on for giga chad or just a more experienced chad though.

Anything but slaving for Shlomo ngl
Seriously though, how do you cope for 16 hours a day in your room, while others are out there doing things and influencing the world? All those couples enjoying each other and the warmth of human affection, something which is forever denied to you.

Take stimulating nootropics during the day, then maxx your inhibitory neurotransmitters during the evening.
So you just drug yourself up to cope with the meaninglessness of your existence :cryfeels:

So you just drug yourself up to cope with the meaninglessness of your existence :cryfeels:
As autists it's essential to tinker with our minds anyway, since our neurologies are so aberrant.

Last edited:
My plan is to rope by 27 if I can finish my bucket list. If not, by 30 indefinitely.
I am 27 now, virgin, no experience with girls, maybe only harsh, whyu am I living? Playing PES, AC Odyssey, coping, coping, former gymcel, oh God there is no gym for my face...

I'd say it's over at 18 because if you don't lose your virginity in high school than you're DONE.

I’d say truly over by 30, except my dad is like 45 and got a virgin gf who’s like way younger than him. I think he’s just a slayer though and assuming we’re talking incels, def over by 30

My 30s have been better than my 20s so far just because now I have more money for copes

Jfl at actually having going ER as an option. This is why people hate us and say we promote it.

I have two more years left in college for me to ascend, and I haven’t, then I’ll rope

I've been unattractive since puberty, so I really had no chance. I finally called it quits a few years ago, and haven't lookjed back since.

34 & poor, wizard in a blizzard, it's done & not much fun.

I am 27 now, virgin, no experience with girls, maybe only harsh, whyu am I living? Playing PES, AC Odyssey, coping, coping, former gymcel, oh God there is no gym for my face...
I can't tell you where without being doxxed
Jfl at actually having going ER as an option. This is why people hate us and say we promote it.
True, but there's no point in ascending ones ypu missed out on teenage love, at least imo.
this. u can technically ascend after 20 but ur life is over
teen love is EVERYTHING

Last edited:
If you havent ascended, made a career, left your parents house by 30, despite trying your hardest, just rope.

Ok thanks for the heads up bro!

...shit, I just turned 30 four months ago.

JFL at being a virtue signaling cuck. Quit trying to win approval from normies and foids, they will always hate us because we are ugly male virgins. They are the cause of our oppression, free yourself from their chains of slavery, rise up and be free.

JFL at being a virtue signaling cuck. Quit trying to win approval from normies and foids, they will always hate us because we are ugly male virgins. They are the cause of our oppression, free yourself from their chains of slavery, rise up and be free.
You’ve changed my views and inspired me. Thank you brocel. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

What are some of the main things on your bucket list?
There are some hobbymaxx projects I wanna finish. I'm writer, so I'm writing a lot of incel themed related fiction and songs. And before I die, I wanna leave a memoir. I also want to finish watching, reading and playing all of the classics. The ones I misse out on. Stargate, Bablong 5 , attack on titan, game of thrones, half life.etc

It's over way before then, but by 30 it's official.

What do you do with your free time, all alone?
I generally get up late and lay in bed until I can't anymore. Then I play pc games and listen to music. I wonder around outside till i want to come back in. Eat another meal and then stay up watching tv or play games till I can't anymore.

When you are in your early or mid twenties, there's a tiny chance especially if you are still in school or working. However by the time you hit 30, you are not only creepy for not being in a relationship or dating, but also an old guy. Women will be repulsed by you on an entirely different level and won't even see you as human, even if you surgerymaxxed to chad or NTmaxxed to normal as an autistic guy. By then it's absolutely over and your only options to not lead a painful lonely life till death are suicide or ER.
JFL at NTmaxxing what the shit is that, I tried that and if anything it made me worse because I was aware and self-conscious. As an unfiltered and uncontrolled autist my ignorance made me better because I didn't doubt myself as much and seemed cocky instead of clueless and helpless. Not that I was liked either, but people seem to hate less an arrogant ass than a person who is weak and needs help. And people say they are above animals smh.

Still, you are right. Socialmaxxing is real for school and work and age pill is real too, there are thresholds and milestones you need to reach by a point or it's more than over, you're in negative territory.

diminishing age returns tbh

Some guys can surgerymaxx into chadlites and fuck college age foids in their 30's, I have met guys who have done it... but it's so rare and requires so much money and a decent pheno...It's pretty much a miracle if it happens. For poor truecels, our 30's are so horrifying that we just join the 27 club.

Only a few months
Booking your ticket to Ropenhagen this fall? First class or coach?