Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You have to love yourself before you can love someone else"

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Meanwhile, "I don't know what I'd do without my gf/bf. I can't live without them", and lots of other timeless quotes about love. Normies disprove themselves everytime. They'd be suicidal living one week in our lives.

Normies are the worst, some cases on par with foids.

It's easy if you fix every problem in your life all at once like everyone else does.

Last edited:
Chad can literally hate himself and even harm but neverthless every foid will praise him.

Chad doesn't need to do that.

That's precisely the kind of pseudo-philosophical normie quote n°7519 people with no real problems say as if it was some deep thought.

It's like saying that normies should accept their failure in life to be as sucessful as Chad who never had any problem with accepting himself and his endless ongoing success JFL

I love myself... now where is my foid?

I bet these guys know how to love themselves.

8fc.jpg

yep, and they know how to find someone who will make love to their girlfriend also
Nothing says you love yourself more than sucking your girlfriend's boyfriend's nut out her pussy.

Nothing says you love yourself more than sucking your girlfriend's boyfriend's nut out her pussy.

if you let your enemies have sex with your wife, you win

Justin_Trudeau_in_Lima%2C_Peru_-_2018_%2841507133581%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Everyone needs some form of validation....

Normies who spout idioms and platitudes deserve Zyklon B.
Chad can literally hate himself and even harm but neverthless every foid will praise him.
E1897CA2 F360 4BB2 BB79 190C4EB7BBC0
This

Last edited:
Such bluepill BS being spewed

If you love yourself you're a fag

ThiS kind of chads are the worse they Hate Aura it's so faking Strong and foids get trapped like blackhole thats why we have single mommis beated

Sure, Europeans Marxists, EU "lovers" love themselves and Europeans so much, they imported rapists since 2015,
because "poor immigrants are going to love us".

European foids love themselves so much that they make their babies dead, before the birth.
Number of abortions, sorry, legal murders, committed by the irresponsible mothers and fathers is as high, as I can call abortion "European Sport". Europe loves abortion.

I will repeat what I've been writing for some time. There are 2 groups of the people living on this world – humans who deserve love and respect and humane scum, who deserve hate and disdain. Nationality, Ethnicity, Race are irrelevant. But most irrelevant is one person's standpoint or ideology. There are racist social- democrats or greens (like German) and they are "anti-racist" neo-Nazis. Everything depends on one person's individual character and Moral norms.

Just love yourself bro! Just be yourself bro! Just be confident bro!