Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "You have to learn to be happy alone"

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
Normies are the most delusional people on the damn planet, I stg, most people who say this have never been alone for more than couple of months their entire lives

The reason I'm unhappy is because I'm alone but somehow I've got to learn to be happy alone? Fuck the people who say this, they should be locked in a padded room for the rest of their lives

Rosties have to learn to be happy not taking non chad's tax money, or expecting them to help whenever they're raped or beaten.

Normies are the most delusional people on the damn planet, I stg, most people who say this have never been alone for more than couple of months their entire lives

The reason I'm unhappy is because I'm alone but somehow I've got to learn to be happy alone? Fuck the people who say this, they should be locked in a padded room for the rest of their lives
humans aren't meant to be alone

humans aren't meant to be alone
Obviously but the normies say otherwise. A very, VERY large portion of our happiness comes from outside of ourselves, from our relationships with others

I’m proof of that it makes living alone and being alone hurts your head even more
All of us are, normies cry like babies when they go through a break up imagine if they have to suddenly live life without any affection or attention from the opposite sex

Obviously but the normies say otherwise. A very, VERY large portion of our happiness comes from outside of ourselves, from our relationships with others
Yeah. Also, you need to be able to get acceptance and love from others before you are able to achieve this so called self love. Maslow's hierarchy of needs exists for a reason. Can't build a structure without a stable foundation
I’m proof of that it makes living alone and being alone hurts your head even more
I at least have my family. After they're gone, I'm roping.

i enjoy living alone tbh

People who spout this, usually normies, are typically those who have had very easy lives. Surrounded by family, friends, relationships.
The moment that is taken away even a little, as I saw through lock-downs, they lose their damn minds. It's hilarious and ragefuel at the same time.
It's true, you can be happy alone, to an extent (I am), but I'd be lying if I said it never gets hard sometimes tbh. Humans aren't meant to live alone 24/7, these retards don't get this. They just say bs when they've never gone through it.

Normies have to learn to be happy with having a bullet between their eyes

Being alone is brutal, I will definitely kill myself because of it someday. Sometimes I think that being non NT is worse than being subhuman, at least if I was NT I'd have friends

I’ve gotten used to being all alone, in fact i’ve gotten so used to it to the point that whenever i have to interact with someone else it just feels unnatural and odd.
Do you not feel lonely?

i enjoy living alone tbh
Ever since I was in Elementary school, I loved living alone,An alcoholic mother plus a Nigger Culture so toxic that it demonizes and mocks intellectual men, that solitude became a blessing to me. I never leave the house for anything. I have no friends to talk to besides incels and Voice chat over Games and the Internet. That is all the friendship I need. People I have played in lobbies with have been far better people to me than the trash I had encountered in real life, Especially those toxic nigress foids.

Ever since I was in Elementary school, I loved living alone,An alcoholic mother plus a Nigger Culture so toxic that it demonizes and mocks intellectual men, that solitude became a blessing to me. I never leave the house for anything. I have no friends to talk to besides incels and Voice chat over Games and the Internet. That is all the friendship I need. People I have played in lobbies with have been far better people to me than the trash I had encountered in real life, Especially those toxic nigress foids.
I get too anxious to even voice chat, It's so over for me

Just be happy living without one of your Physiological needs bro. :soy:

"You have to learn to be happy alone" Yeah, or you go ER (in Tetris)​

You have to learn to be happy with starvation

I get too anxious to even voice chat, It's so over for me
I have to use Voice Changer when I do it. I can't even use my real voice either. I remember doing Voice chats without Filters when I was younger. And everytime the people would just burst up laughing at me, or flaming me. I then left the lobby I was in and never stopped using a voice changer since.

My psycologist told me the same, what a fucking idiot.

You have to learn to live frugally, said by a person who doesn't know what hunger feels like.