Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal you have to have everything!

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
you fucking have to have all chad traits to have sex with an average woman, I explain:

1) height of course, at least 6'0, a 5'4 white with a chad face is incel
2) a chad face, a 6'4 white dude with deformed face is incel
3) being white, even a 6'0 asian average guy is incel
4) being muscular, if you have the above traits but you are skinny as fuck or fat is still over, but in this case you can improve
5) a big dick, even a giga-chad with a small dick can be an incel cause women don't want to fuck with you when they see your dick

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

instead if you are a woman you can be a stacy also if you are an ugly short landwhale, I'll explain how:

1) you don't need to be white
2) you don't have to deal with dick problems
3) you can be short or tall, is indifferent
4) you can lose or gain weight
5) you can take plastic surgery
6) you can use make up

TL;DR=
so even a landwale ugly short foid can become a stacy, instead a man can't become a chad and chads are rare

The inflation caused by simps really hitting now

based excess. But you're right

View attachment 599704
Look at this guy, had incel face but slays because he's 8'11"
38d56942072363d0dacc3109d279891e0ad967802fc3fe4f04706e4c6f033266

Its over

I have none of those :blackpill:

Yeah if you short and have a good face you can maybe go gigolomaxxx :feelsaww: at this point i mean if you have zac efron face you need to be at least 5,7.

I am at a point where I dont even care about women I just want to be talented at something. I suck at everything I do and this bothers me more than getting a woman in my opinion. As a man, you need to have some sort of skill to exist in this capitalist society. If you have no skills you might end up on the street. Luckily I live in my momma's basement so I really dont need skills but at the same time, if I didnt have my mom i probably would be dead right now. I might be an incel but at least I am not homeless which I am grateful for.

I am at a point where I dont even care about women I just want to be talented at something. I suck at everything I do and this bothers me more than getting a woman in my opinion. As a man, you need to have some sort of skill to exist in this capitalist society. If you have no skills you might end up on the street. Luckily I live in my momma's basement so I really dont need skills but at the same time, if I didnt have my mom i probably would be dead right now. I might be an incel but at least I am not homeless which I am grateful for.
:yes: