Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "You have to get a girlfriend before I die"

brutal asf, this nigga should join this forum.

When even your grandmother single / virgin shames you lmao

His grandmother should have let him ascend with her and be his gf

Brutal. NTpill is real

I CAN LITERALLY BREAK YOUR NECK WITH LEFT LIGHT JAB LIKE ANDRJEW TATE NOT TO MENTION MY GANGSTA CONNECTION WITH POPULAR HELLZ ANGELZ CLUB ALL AROUND THE WORLD (IN VIDEO GAME)
the only thing you break is your back on niggers

YOU ARE NOT EVEN FUCKING HUMAN YOU FILTHY SHIT SKINNED SUBHUMAN!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
more human than the retard you are spamming the same shit all the time. man im glad im not you, subhuman kike loving fuck.

He should tell his grandmother that she should mind her own fucking business.

I AM WRITING ONLY SAME SHIT ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THIS IS HOW AM I "LIVING" YOU CAN TASTE IT ONLY IN GTA V (IN VIDEO GAME)
you are writing the same thing since your brain cannot compose anything else.

Over for OnlyChildCels...

I know some here have bad parents but imagine if you have good parents or grandparents, but they are so bluepilled that they can't understand the world has changed radically and they will never have sons or grandsons.
This might be the situation of Reddit OP.

Heavy pressure, truly over....

MEANWHILE I AM WHITE TEUTONIC SUPREME INCEL KOMMANDO YOUR ARE SHIT SKINNED NO NAME (IN VIDEO GAME)
no you are a hook nose kike seething that he cant use his typical tricks to get women.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN FUCKING HUMAN YOU FILTHY SHIT SKINNED SUBHUMAN!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
fuck you curry shaming bro my life is already hell :cryfeels:

My Grandad said something similar to me before he passed in the mid 2010's, he was shocked that I didn't have a girlfriend at that point (I was around 21 I think). My Dad was also there and had a blank look on his face whilst all this was being said over drinks.

"Your grandma is selfish for wanting you to have a loving relationship like most other people. Now be happy wageslaving and paying taxes for us"
agreed paying taxes is cucked

Some men are born to suffer

My mother says similar shit. I just tell her to fuck off. They are all bluepilled boomers and don't understand the prevalent things we have today, like hypergamy, female hivemind and toxic femininity. This is only brutal for him because he hasn't accepted the black pill.