Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You have to enjoy the little things in life.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I recently discovered the joys of drinking cold water out of a canteen.

plastic bottles are shit tier, glass cups are better for water and drinks in general. I am sure the fatties in this forum know soda in a glass cup in particular is best. but nothing beats a stainless steel canteen. It keeps the water cool, refreshing, and it doesn't leak bpas like plastic bottles do and doesn't start to smell or taste like shit from the plastic after a while too.

It's cool, refreshing, crisp and simply can't be beaten after a session of cardio maxxxing or any other things really.

Inb4 cope. But you're right.

Do canteens get dirty?

Thats good. I like to go out at night and see the moon, it clears my mind

Soda in a cup is ass

set an alarm for 5am and drink that shit till u coom

Any pics of these canteens?

I agree, OP... but sometimes it's hard to enjoy the little things, you have to train your brain to stop seeing the big picture

Thats good. I like to go out at night and see the moon, it clears my mind
Seems like a good way to chill, bro. I enjoy drinking coffee while watching the raindrops collect in small puddles... pretty cozy

Seems like a good way to chill, bro. I enjoy drinking coffee while watching the raindrops collect in small puddles... pretty cozy
yeah it is. I see thats a very good one tbh

Enjoy your iron poisoning

I like drinking water

I enjoy laying in bed

I enjoy looking at chaos around the world.

Chad is fucking 20 prime teen foids a week but we get to drink water out of a canteen.

I like vidya and cooming.

legit drinking the water cold in metal container is ideal. it feels especially good after a dry fast

The nursing home my grandma stays in had a nice bird display, with two birds having a ton of colors on them. I feel like animals and having pets are a cope through life in general tbh.