Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have to drive

The drivers license pill exterminated me.

a 5 without a license has more SMV than a 4 with a license

2:43:

Just get a driver licence and a somewhat decent car dude. Muhhhhh stop with this driver licence pill. It is nothing, just shut up. I know this one Chad who does not drive and he fucks... (by the way, how do you know all these Chads). But this female is right on this one. Just imagine having a girlfriend and you cannot even pick her up...

Let me give you this example. A Chad with nothing or a Chad with something like driver licence, a car and some money? She will pick the Chad with more value of course.
I do not say a driver licence and a somewhat decent car will give you a girlfriend. This is nonsense. What I say is, it is definitely an optional plus point. There is no doubt about this. If you do not have a driver licence, do it now. Yo ucan also carmaxx afterwards. It seems like a really good hobby to me. I will start it for sure.

COPE , you aint need a fuckign driver licence as chad , she comes over fucks you and goes right after , or she comes and takes you to her place ( dont accept an invite bc that usually ends in she not wanting all of a sudden or dont let you in her appartment )

If females can pass on their first try, then so can you

man i should really get a license

I hate driving car thats why i didnt get driver license yet

Basically if any incel here wants a girlfriend they would be a vulnerable, materialistic, femoid-worshipping cuck?

The most brutal pill man, it would be so good if i got a license so much things opportunities would be open to me. my low iq ass failed the test 4 TIMES! no motivation to take it.

In America a car is less of a positive and more of the lack of a negative. It's expected because outside of cities it is very hard to get by without transportation. Nobody cares if you go from carless to car because its like bragging over learning how to walk.

What a absolute joke of a stupid thread.

I've been driving for a decade. I've had Land Rover, Porsche, and Audi.

My dick is dry as the goddamn Atacama.

Meanwhile, dumbfuck axe wounds are out fucking broke pothead chad with no job.

Physical appearance, almost entirely face, is -all- that matters in dating.

I have to drive over them

What a absolute joke of a stupid thread.

I've been driving for a decade. I've had Land Rover, Porsche, and Audi.

My dick is dry as the goddamn Atacama.

Meanwhile, dumbfuck axe wounds are out fucking broke pothead chad with no job.

Physical appearance, almost entirely face, is -all- that matters in dating.

Exactly but the faggot OP doesn't realize this.

It is over for not-reading-cels.

I used to drive a Ford Ka, naturally no foid was ever inside that car, not really a pussymagnet-vehicle...

iu

Basically if any incel here wants a girlfriend they would be a vulnerable, materialistic, femoid-worshipping cuck?

I used to drive a Ford Ka, naturally no foid was ever inside that car, not really a pussymagnet-vehicle...

Another braggingcel. Also there are some decent cars available even for not so much money, like a BMW 116 or 118 year of construction 2007.

I'm waiting till the self driving car comes out in mass production

Chad gets foids to drive him around wherever he wants :forcedsmile:

Speed trap ZOGbots are my worry. Need to invent satellite zoom radar, lulz. ZOGbot state trooper tailed me at 79 mph. I slowed for a few miles and he eventually u-turned. Don’t need no 500$ meal ticket and jack in insurance.

I get small crowds of jewed norman cucks I HATE asking me questions. Don’t touch and NO RIDES!!!

#GetOut

Last edited: