Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have to drive

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
2:43:

Just get a driver licence and a somewhat decent car dude. Muhhhhh stop with this driver licence pill. It is nothing, just shut up. I know this one Chad who does not drive and he fucks... (by the way, how do you know all these Chads). But this female is right on this one. Just imagine having a girlfriend and you cannot even pick her up...

Let me give you this example. A Chad with nothing or a Chad with something like driver licence, a car and some money? She will pick the Chad with more value of course.
I do not say a driver licence and a somewhat decent car will give you a girlfriend. This is nonsense. What I say is, it is definitely an optional plus point. There is no doubt about this. If you do not have a driver licence, do it now. Yo ucan also carmaxx afterwards. It seems like a really good hobby to me. I will start it for sure.

It's not that hard to drive. Even foids can do it, although not very good.

suifuel licensepill

It's not that hard to drive. Even foids can do it

Back then when I was way younger I even used to drive the tuned scooter of my father. It was extremly easy although he even changed the brake mechanics. For me, I am done with all theory lessons and I am learning right now. Soonish I will be doing all practical driving lessons. Afterwards I can finally carmaxx.

Something about my brain wont allow me to drive. I have sensory issues having to concentrate and watch so many things at once while moving is just to overwhelming. Probably has something to do with autism.

Even in the passenger seat I get overwhelmed and my head hurts and have to look in 1 direction. If I look around all around me I start to get a brain shit, my brain tries to process everything at once, and there isn't enough bandwidth for my brain to do it, which is what I think causes the brain malfunction.

Something about my brain wont allow me to drive. I have sensory issues having to concentrate and watch so many things at once while moving is just to overwhelming. Probably has something to do with autism.

It is weird. What I have also noticed is, that more and more men tend to do not have a driver licence anymore. This is actually a serious matter. Also, more and more men tend to still live with their parents. This is the current development.

Even in the passenger seat I get overwhelmed and my head hurts and have to look in 1 direction.

Is it really that bad?

and there isn't enough bandwidth for my brain to do it, which is what I think causes the brain malfunction.

By the way, how old are you?

Driving is a good cope but it won't help with girls if you have incel looks

Even in the passenger seat I get overwhelmed and my head hurts and have to look in 1 direction. If I look around all around me I start to get a brain shit, my brain tries to process everything at once, and there isn't enough bandwidth for my brain to do it, which is what I think causes the brain malfunction.
This is unfortunate but fucking hilarious

I also dealt with this when I didn't know how to drive and was a passenger,thought I will never be able to drive.But after finishing lessons and learning to drive it disappeared.I think it is in your head,you'd get over it too

jesus

"just go get her, son. you know how to whistle doncha?"

OP, it's one of your countless threads about the driver's license you've made so far. You seem to have an obsession with it.

Let me tell you, it's not difficult, you have to follow procedures and train a bit. I made mine in 3 months.

Can you do it in a video game?

I dont play driving video games
Never done it? Okay, was just thinking if it had more to do with the pure visual input of high speed movement or your inability to concentrate due to fear of hurting yourself in an accident or something.

Because I have.

I know, I am on it. Theory lessons done and soonish practical driving lessons. Also I am currently learning for theory. Then I can finally carmaxx and lose my no fap streak in my new car.
Not yet the license and already the means to buy a new car. Wish I could be in this situation.

I know, I am on it. Theory lessons done and soonish practical driving lessons. Also I am currently learning for theory. Then I can finally carmaxx and lose my no fap streak in my new car.
How long did it take to get this far? I know driving tests are more complex in Germany, I even checked out some online tests last year out of curiosity. I might still sign up this year for real lessons.

That really sounds good to me though.
That is because you are low IQ, you want to become paraplagic and/or brain damaged and lose your ability to rope?

Never done it? Okay, was just thinking if it had more to do with the pure visual input of high speed movement or your inability to concentrate due to fear of hurting yourself in an accident or something.

Its not fear of hurting myself, I have experiences in other ways, where my mind drifts off I have a problem of losing concentration and over-step my boundaries. Like being at the self-serve check-out, and I start using a machine that someone else is still using and they aren't finished, (they just briefly stepped away to put something in their bag). Or other things where I will push in line without even realizing I am pushing in line, because I am not taking noticing of whats right infront of me, because im distracted by something else.

I can imagine myself just constantly crashing into things because concentration and focus shifting away without me realizing its happening and my concentration will only re-focus once someone yells out to me and then im basically in a "oh shit" moment when I get dragged back to the main focus of where my mind SHOULD be.

I guess this happens when you're shut-in hermit for so long, my brain has gotten use to just wandering off elsewhere and not on what im supposed to be doing

Not yet the license and already the means to buy a new car. Wish I could be in this situation.

Your situation is better because you already have it. Also, there is nothing wrong with losing no fap after the driver licence and getting a new car only to relpase within it.

How long did it take to get this far?

I was lucky since holiday course. So I could get all necessary topics within a week. Before that I hit driving school 3 times, so 3 weeks. Topic 3+4, 5+6 and 7+8. Then on holiday course 1+2, then 9+10, 11+12 and 13+14. Now I need some other stuff to participate in theory examination. I am also learning for it while doing it. Also I will hit training ground nearby to practice a bit.

I even checked out some online tests last year out of curiosity. I might still sign up this year for real lessons.

Good. We will uncuck ourselves. You live in USA, right?

That is because you are low IQ, you want to become paraplagic and/or brain damaged and lose your ability to rope?

No, it is not low IQ, it is low inhibition. You have to be merciless.

Your situation is better because you already have it. Also, there is nothing wrong with losing no fap after the driver licence and getting a new car only to relpase within it.
I'm much older than you, am I?
At least, you have the mean to buy a new car. I didn't when I passed the license.

I was lucky since holiday course. So I could get all necessary topics within a week. Before that I hit driving school 3 times, so 3 weeks. Topic 3+4, 5+6 and 7+8. Then on holiday course 1+2, then 9+10, 11+12 and 13+14. Now I need some other stuff to participate in theory examination. I am also learning for it while doing it. Also I will hit training ground nearby to practice a bit.

Good. We will uncuck ourselves. You live in USA, right?
Sounds like it went really fast for you, very nice.

I'm in Romania where the testing is much more relaxed, I'm just lazy when it comes to learning boring facts, eventually I will force myself to do it and that's that.

At least, you have the mean to buy a new car. I didn't when I passed the license.

This really has to be a good feeling, right? I wish I was younger, like 17. That would be even better.

Its not fear of hurting myself, I have experiences in other ways, where my mind drifts off I have a problem of losing concentration and over-step my boundaries. Like being at the self-serve check-out, and I start using a machine that someone else is still using and they aren't finished, (they just briefly stepped away to put something in their bag). Or other things where I will push in line without even realizing I am pushing in line, because I am not taking noticing of whats right infront of me, because im distracted by something else.

I can imagine myself just constantly crashing into things because concentration and focus shifting away without me realizing its happening and my concentration will only re-focus once someone yells out to me and then im basically in a "oh shit" moment when I get dragged back to the main focus of where my mind SHOULD be.
That sounds like low-key narcolepsy bro, ngl. You should try and get some amphetamine from your doctor, just don't go overboard with it. Also, if you end up not liking it, sell them for extra cash.

I guess this happens when you're shut-in hermit for so long, my brain has gotten use to just wandering off elsewhere and not on what im supposed to be doing
Has it gotten worse over time? How early in life do you remember being like this?

Im already boosting my truck driving skills man. I have a mercedes truck.

No, it is not low IQ, it is low inhibition. You have to be merciless.
It is both, they are not mutually exclusive. To be a winner you need both high IQ and low inhibition. Are you saying that ending up a vegetable is somehow a positive outcome due to someones lack of inhibition? JFL.

I will try to get automat drivers license only. I can't gear.

In America a car is less of a positive and more of the lack of a negative. It's expected because outside of cities it is very hard to get by without transportation. Nobody cares if you go from carless to car because its like bragging over learning how to walk.

You need to lift a car with a foid in it

I will try to get automat drivers license only. I can't gear.
Same as me i tried the manual by taking more than 20 lessons and I was no good at it, however autos are rare from where I'm from they will be much easier to drive

Imaging an ugly landwhale in a good looking car like Mercedes S-Class or BMW. Would you bang her? Exactly.

OP has become so obsessed with driving it has corroded his brain at this point

I want a car not for chicks but so I can drive up into the mountains, big the most isolated part of the woods and just lie there

I rather use money for copes like vidya, weed, alcohol, move to SEA. The car license is expensive and the only use for an incel is for a job requierement

This really has to be a good feeling, right? I wish I was younger, like 17. That would be even better.
"Muh white privileges".
OP has become so obsessed with driving it has corroded his brain at this point

I want a car not for chicks but so I can drive up into the mountains, big the most isolated part of the woods and just lie there
That's exactly why I had to have this driver's license. Also, I hated public transportation, I always prefered to drive myself on all kind of roads or tracks.

Same as me i tried the manual by taking more than 20 lessons and I was no good at it, however autos are rare from where I'm from they will be much easier to drive
I think it's even cheaper to get auto license where i live. People take too much pride in manual gearing. I hate those normies.

couldnt even finish that video. made me rage

I hate not having a car not just because foids will judge, but also because I would like to be able to drive to places, for example my gym, which is several blocks away from my home.

My life still sucks but it is indeed nice to drive instead of walk or take public transportation.

Nobody cares if you go from carless to car because its like bragging over learning how to walk.

And this is why not having a driver licence is not a good thing at all. It is like not be allowed/able to walk.

Sounds like it went really fast for you, very nice.

First 3 weeks and then in one week. I was lucky because of the holiday course.

I'm in Romania where the testing is much more relaxed, I'm just lazy when it comes to learning boring facts, eventually I will force myself to do it and that's that.

We have to max out every aspect of our lives to finally uncuck ourselves.

You need to lift a car with a foid in it

That actually sounds sexy.

Are you saying that ending up a vegetable is somehow a positive outcome due to someones lack of inhibition? JFL.

At least it is vegan.

I rather use money for copes like vidya, weed, alcohol, move to SEA. The car license is expensive and the only use for an incel is for a job requierement

Stop now and do your driver licence. All video games has become garbage, instead of weed just take growth hormones. Sea might work but it is also garbage. It is only your racial looksmatch or nothing. A car is preferable over Sea.

Last edited:
Stop now and do your driver licence. All video games has become garbage, instead of weed just take growth hormones. Sea might work but it is also garbage. It is only your racial looksmatch or nothing. A car is preferable over Sea.
I'll take note.

the drivingpill ran me over

Damn I have exactly the same, the driver license pill is so fucking brutal.