Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have to do shit to know the truth

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
Unless you approach humans for anything you won't know who they really are, what are the possibilities, etc.

I saw a post from a based user asking if we would support mass murder and I realized when I read it back then, a few months ago, I was undecided

This is the reason you need to do shit

You can't be an idealist in this life for change to happen people must come together and your idealistic bullshit needs to comply with the general populus and when you unite you have two choices:

1. Wipe out human civilization
2. Don't do nothing

You can't say, "I'm undecided" that just means you haven't tried enough, genuinely.

I realize OP was so alone no one came in his mind when he thought of people who had helped him along the road, I have people currently helping so I'm still not on that level of rage. You need to make sure you really hate humans or really don't want them to die or if there's one person who you would cry if he/she had died.

When I think of OP I realize he's truly alone as no such thought enters his mind. A lot of us leave a lot unsaid, a lot of us are truly alone, no one helps us. It's a very depressing reality.

Last edited:
@Govid_Dorious Whose going to do it?

Rampage (2009) Chicken den scene

@Govid_Dorious Whose going to do it?
Rampage bill williamson