Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory You have to be a "degenerate" to be an incel. Most people here are fakecels

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
If you're not a "degenerate", you still have:
1. Standards
2. Pride
3. A dark personality (exclusivity/rudeness)

All well known fakecel traits.

And I mean degenerate as in coomer, weeb/gamer... not "sleep around woman", that's just general Stacy behavior and not abnormal

People who have truly been beaten down by society will naturally lean into what is taboo by society.

People who have been treated well by it will cling to it.

All of this info means:
Religiouscels involved with a religious community positively are FAKE (volcels... can use connections/arranged marriages, or if in a cucked religion, bluepilled mentality, should be on IT, not here)
Centrists are FAKECELS (don't want society to change - comfortable, enjoy modern society)
Leftists are FAKECELS (want an even MORE female centric, "equal" world - Soviet lovers are teenage LARPS, ignore... same with nazis/fascists.)
Bullies/Trolls are FAKECELS (Dark triad, CHAD behavior - used to being top of the food chain and treating others like dirt... can't relate to degen lifestyle)

I grow more and more tired of seeing these fakecels absolutely everywhere. No place is truly "incel" anymore. Everyone is disingenuous. Complete isolation is worse, however.

Joined Oct 12, 2022 Posts 719 Online 8d 17h 30m

You can disagree and call them out, but I think confusing them with "fakecels" is mistaken; consider the fact that many might see not giving up and building some type of mental "discipline" their own form of rebel against society, a form of goals and seeking further quality of life in a world that discriminate against and mocks them simply for their genetic physical attractiveness, even attempting to proverbially "game the system"... :feelsjuice:

Though I agree with you on incels who also adopt a needlessly hostile, "bullying" attitude to those on this forum; I see no purpose for further division within those already downtrodden. :feelshehe:

Joined Oct 12, 2022 Posts 719 Online 8d 17h 30m
If a man walks into a dirty, rat-ridden bar for the first time, is he not allowed to criticize it because he has only been there for a few seconds?

If a man walks into a dirty, rat-ridden bar for the first time, is he not allowed to criticize it because he has only been there for a few seconds?
ok IT cuck

No response = insult. Fakecel trait.
Treating others like trash, expecting no backlash... yep, Chads.is
Insulting people on the internet is not a Chad trait :feelsjuice:

100% agree on standards and pride being fakecel traits

dark personality can be disputed depending exactly how it's defined. I agree that an intrinsic, naturally dark/psychopathic personality is indeed a fakecel trait that correlates with social dominance. However, I think many incels develop those traits to some extent in response to their oppression by society and normies. At points I've even tried to deliberately train myself to reduce my empathy and develop dark triad traits because I recognized bluepilled morality does not serve my interests, but rather the interests of those who exploit me and have outcasted me from the mating pool.

Religiosity is certainly bluepilled mentality. It was pathetic seeing that poll with half the userbase still clinging to that cope, but I guess I can't blame them if it's the last cope keeping them sane. Still not truly blackpilled though thinking sky daddy is going to make everything right in the afterlife or whatever the fuck.

Centrism is indeed gay and cucked, literally advocating for the status quo and the current warped sociosexual hierarchy, jfl.

The most popular conceptions of leftism are cucked and pro-feminism, but there are strains that can be based. Communism shares a lot of parallels with policies that would be beneficial for incels: advocacy for revolution rather than cucked reformism, overthrow of the current sociosexual hierarchy and the bourgeoisie, equal distribution of material (or sexual) resources. Hell our root problem is the natural hierarchy imposed by nature and genetics, so destroying that hierarchy through the power of man is based as fuck. That's what our ancestors did to a limited extent with monogamy and marriage, but the Sexual Revolution destroyed that. You call it larp, but that's not really a substantive criticism. I see it as an aspiration or an ideal to strive towards, even if the people super invested in that ideology come off as cringe. Shit, how many people here larp about waging a beta uprising or doing some edgy nasty shit to a foid?

I think the concept of "bully" and "troll" can be separated and distinct, but I generally agree.

However, I think many incels develop those traits to some extent in response to their oppression by society and normies. At points I've even tried to deliberately train myself to reduce my empathy and develop dark triad traits because I recognized bluepilled morality does not serve my interests, but rather the interests of those who exploit me and have outcasted me from the mating pool.
While developing these to confront normies and deal with daily, IRL life is 1000000% acceptable and justified, it should not translate online.
Communism shares a lot of parallels with policies that would be beneficial for incels: advocacy for revolution rather than cucked reformism, overthrow of the current sociosexual hierarchy and the bourgeoisie, equal distribution of material (or sexual) resources. Hell our root problem is the natural hierarchy imposed by nature and genetics, so destroying that hierarchy through the power of man is based as fuck. That's what our ancestors did to a limited extent with monogamy and marriage, but the Sexual Revolution destroyed that. You call it larp, but that's not really a substantive criticism. I see it as an aspiration or an ideal to strive towards, even if the people super invested in that ideology come off as cringe. Shit, how many people here larp about waging a beta uprising or doing some edgy nasty shit to a foid?
Very fair point.

You didn't mention alcoholics/drug addicts?

It's plenty easy to distinguish which dude is a clearly fakecel and those that seem half genuine. Either way it's the internet after all, if you can meet some incels IRL best of luck. If not you get what you can

While developing these to confront normies and deal with daily, IRL life is 1000000% acceptable and justified, it should not translate online.

True, at least in online spaces amongst fellow truecels we should strive for camaraderie rather than forming cliques and status mongering and all the other cringe drama and needless bullying that happens here.

Yet, the very topic of this thread—the fakecel question—complicates this greatly. A great deal of trolling and edginess is necessary to keep the community authentic and to minimize normification and the dilution of the incel experience. That's how this community has lasted as long as it has, 2022cel. Keep in mind also this place was created after the r/incels subreddit was banned in 2017, so there's a heritage of sorts in our separatism from Reddit and the cucked, coddling climate and normies who inhabit that site. Let alone the constant infiltrators and bad actors. It's a necessary evil to some extent.

All i can offer is, try not to take the gatekeeping personally, as ineffectual as those words may be. It's admittedly a difficult balance to strike—one I imagine the mod team constantly reevaluates.

maybe, with a little caveat about religion ... now religion is a main cope for me ... degen drank myself into a state where that became the only nonsui way out

Most of the people here are white and therefore fakecels.