Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have three nukes,where you nuking ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Mine :

1. İsrael
2.İsrael
3.İsrael
I just saw so many israeli bootlickers ı had to vent my hate lol
1442929 middle

Israel, China and India

China, North Korea, all of Africa

North America, the Saudis to get Israel and then just on the lower border of russia to cover that land mass

I will nuke USA two times. Have to make sure every cumfag degenerate dies.

CHINA cuz they economic mog India and there are 1.5 billions of them.

UK, USA & France.

Lol to all the dumbasses willing to nuke two bordering or almost bordering countries.:feelsXmas:

Too bad nukes are a fraud.

Much like the holocaust...

Too bad nukes are a fraud.

Much like the holocaust...
They are just kinda overrated, nobody does something like 50 MT Tsar bomb nowadays to actually destroy some big city entirely

california
mexico
china

I would trade them to North Korea Kim for some sweet NK-Girls. He can nuke US three Times and I can enjoy the NK-girls. Win-Win Situation for me.:feelzez:

Wherever the offices of Tinder, Bumble, and OKCupid are

China
Russia
Germany / UK

while nuking From America
The result would be a utter world war with the colossal countries

Use fusion because they're the size of huge buildings basically and can't be sold. Only Chad countries build them

1. The moon because it will bring it down to look like sub-6 forever no longer being romantic

2. The Amazon forest. Tired of hearing about it burning. A well placed explosion should prevent further farming since food grown there would be rejected for radiation and wildlife should regrow there successfully similar to Chernobyl's wildlife since animals die before radiation caused cancer kills them and brood count really doesn't get affected, they just reproduce more of the babies when they are deformed (animals are black pulled in looks)

3. Panama Canal. This should increase trade routes by creating a huge ass hole in the land mass so I can get my Chinese plastic crap from online buying much much much faster instead of going around the horn or rail. It would fuck over the two ocean ecosystems because of salinity differences but who cares about that I nuked the moon and amazon which is easier to understand. It also splits the South American continent to be its own thing. Another pro is that it kills a bunch of mosquitos that live in the Panama.

Buy futures in lead ore and stock in lead mining companies. It would skyrocket do to this thread being a universal superpower that can't keep its finger off the red launch button. Start an underwater housing company (rivers, oceans, reservoirs/lakes) for radiation free housing. Also build housing and towns in sewers for underground homeless people.

All three nukes in yellow stone

Jerusalem would be the first target, obviously.

Washington DC is a very close 2nd because of just how many assholes you'd be getting rid of in one shot. You'd probably get Sleepy Joe and a huge number of congressmen, senators, the supreme court. The US would be decapitated.

Target 3 would then have to be Los Angeles because of how many rich celebrities you'd be wiping out, it would be the end of Hollywood, most movie and studios, and high a lot of kikes and everyone responsible for woke media.

The world would be so much better off if all these cities and all the jews in them were leveled.

1) Israel
2) USA
3) Canada

I'd nuke my own fucking country so :
- Paris
- Marseille

And the third one launched on London as a reminder of our eternal Napoleonic war, that will only end at the sound of the trumpets of the Last Judgment.

san fransico, philadelphia, houston

Why are you all idiots naming countries and entire continents. A nuke can at best flatten a city. I would chose LA, New York and Shanghai. Maximum damage

- my home (with me in it)
- California
- Jerusalem

LA, London, Stockholm Sweden

going to the middle of nowhere and nuking myself

1. Silicon valley
2. Mumbai
3. Beijing/Shanghai

israel, LA, new york

1)Israel
2) EE.UU. (california)
3) nigeria

Israel, china, california

I would nuke:

1. Tel Aviv
2. Melbourne
3. San Fransisco

Nukes destroy cities, not countries you brainlets.

I would nuke:

1. Tel Aviv
2. Melbourne
3. San Fransisco

Nukes destroy cities, not countries you brainlets.
Thanks
Now ı choose to Nuke Tel Aviv twice and Jerusalem once :feelsLSD:

Israel
USA
Africa