Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have not really "accepted" things, if youre still angry about being incel.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Seeing a lot of anger, and i understand. But boyos, who are you going to blame?

Nobody pre-determined this as far as God, or your parents. In fact, they all always wanted the best,
and they couldnt have envisioned you not being able to get a date in this age of deep state feminism.

I suppose you could blame someone like Soros, who's about 95 years old, and been promoting
white male hate for 60 years. But theres really nothing you can do about it, other than ally yourself
with clear thinking men who believe that women are essentially clueless retards who cant be entrusted
with a workable society.

Finally, I guess you can try to promote a society free of makeup. None of us has really figured that out.
But its for sure the biggest obstacle to you mating up with your looksmatch, which is what most men
have done for centuries.

Theres an old expression called "be sad not mad" that works for me. Being angry all the time is
dangerous. Ultimately it wont help you get where you want to get.

This old deep state fart has done a lot of damage, but theres
really not much you can do about it. He's like 95, and will be dead soon.

"Being angry all the time is dangerous"
Dangerous to whom? :feelsLSD:

Nobody pre-determined this as far as God, or your parents. In fact, they all always wanted the best,
and they couldnt have envisioned you not being able to get a date in this age of deep state feminism.

I suppose you could blame someone like Soros, who's about 95 years old, and been promoting
white male hate for 60 years. But theres really nothing you can do about it, other than ally yourself
with clear thinking men who believe that women are essentially clueless retards who cant be entrusted
with a workable society.

Finally, I guess you can try to promote a society free of makeup. None of us has really figured that out.
But its for sure the biggest obstacle to you mating up with your looksmatch, which is what most men
have done for centuries.

Theres an old expression called "be sad not mad" that works for me. Being angry all the time is

View attachment 641336 This old deep state fart has done a lot of damage, but theres
If you dont hate turbonormie then you are cucked.
Turbonormie ruining every single thing with their NPC like thinking.

yup.

Anger = still got the :blackpill: stuck in your throat.

Its a tough one to swallow though. That heartache juice kinda stings :feelsEhh:

I wasted a lot of energy and time on fantasizing revenge to those who bullied me and I still keep doing it no matter what.

Probably because I read too much stories of people getting revenge on their bullies successfully (using their autist card to get away with it, beating their bullies bloody until their face became disfigured, etc) and it tricked my brain to think that I can do it too. :feelsbadman:

yup.

Anger = still got the :blackpill: stuck in your throat.

Its a tough one to swallow though. That heartache juice kinda stings :feelsEhh:

Nope, injustice happens to us every day, should be just take it like good little boys? Why shouldn't we go werewolf? :society::society::society:

Lying down and giving up just means that you couldn't take the blackpill, you gave up because you're too weak to fight back.

Nope, injustice happens to us every day, should be just take it like good little boys? Why shouldn't we go werewolf? :society::society::society:

Lying down and giving up just means that you couldn't take the blackpill, you gave up because you're too weak to fight back.
I'm sorry to be the one to have to break it to ya bud… I really am…

cos you actually seem like a decent dude…

But there is no 'fight' for us buddy boyo

:chad: has already won

I will calm down when I see someone slitting the throats of whores and npcs in public

with a workable society.

have done for centuries.

View attachment 641336 This old deep state fart has done a lot of damage, but theres
It tiring also, to be angry all the time. Really tiring. Best to leave it all behind and just cope as best as possible here.