Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You have not ran out of copes if you never smoked weed

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Have you ever smoked weed?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Images   2022 12 06T135847010

Images   2022 12 06T135853082

Download   2022 12 06T135920640

Images   2022 12 06T140003004

Weed doesn't have to be expensive. It's legal now. You can grow it in your backyard.

Download   2022 12 06T140043854

@Fallenleaves you should try it

i smoke it everyday nigga:feelzez:

i just have 1-2 joints per day. i'm not a huge pothead or anything

Nah man i don’t wanna be like everyone else and have to spend my whole paycheck on weed due to the addiction.

Nah man i don’t wanna be like everyone else and have to spend my whole paycheck on weed due to the addiction.
Weed doesn't have to be expensive. It's legal now. You can grow it in your backyard.

You are...Latino?

Based and weedpilled. Feel bad for truecels without any drug connections. I lucked out because the one friend i made in middle school grew up to become a drug dealer :smonk:

Also good lord at Custom Grow 420. Literally the most worthless stereotypical smoothbrain pothead :feelshaha:he's entertaining though

I smoke hasish and hookaah babyeee

weed smells bad

i smoked large amounts of weed from 16-23 and then lost interest in it.

i abused it pretty heavily though, probably if i had just used it normally through those years I may still be doing it.

now if i smoke weed it just gives me basically ptsd flashbacks of times i was too baked

Ima living in russia, it is illegal here, shame

It's a good cope but not if you're a very neurotic person with a stressful life then it can fuck you up

wish i could neet forever and just smoke

Weed doesn’t do much for me to be honest. Wish I could get high like everyone else.

Idk dude. It’s been at least two years since I’ve smoked. What do you think is a good amount?

Idk dude. It’s been at least two years since I’ve smoked. What do you think is a good amount?
You shouldn't have any tolerance after 2 years of abstinence. If 1 gram of good quality weed can't get you high, you have some kind of mutation or some shit. Go to a dispensery.

You shouldn't have any tolerance after 2 years of abstinence. If 1 gram of good quality weed can't get you high, you have some kind of mutation or some shit. Go to a dispensery.
Thanks for the advice. I’ll try it out soon.