Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "you have no 'right' to be angry"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
why not? why can't I be angry. am i not entitled to freedom of thought and feeling?

what the fuck do people mean by this

the NPC meme is not a meme, people seriously cannot understand concepts of freedom of thought

I have plenty of right to be angry. Society failed me. The system failed me. Schools falied me. Teachers failed me. I had promise, but kept getting metaphorically and literally slapped by people along the way and nothing helped.

why not? why can't I be angry. am i not entitled to freedom of thought and feeling?

the NPC meme is not a meme, people seriously cannot understand concepts of freedom of thought

I'm more used to seeing things like "you have a right to be angry but you generalizing all women even if venting is not acceptable".

Where did you hear/see things like "you have no 'right' to be angry"?

Wamen and faggots say we can be angry as long as we don't vent out our frustrations. Which is funny cause that's how therapy is supposed to work

I have a word for the NPC's, I call them The Horde because they are like endless waves of mindless barbarians compared to us. Anyone who isn't with us is against us.

Wamen and faggots say we can be angry as long as we don't vent out our frustrations. Which is funny cause that's how therapy is supposed to work
GIGA IQ

why can't we vent on an anonymous forum? like why not? it's ridiculous

"incels have no right to express their anger! only BLM, antifa, and faggots can riot and express their anger freely!"

Normies are hypocrites.

you have no right to be angry = don't vent to me, i don't care about you ugly fuck

More like they don't want to see ugly males vent even if they go out of their way to try and look for it. People here don't vent on feminist subs, they vent on this site.

it's like someone complaining about you smoking in your own house just because he doesn't like the smell.

...when they live like a few blocks away and wouldn't smell it if they didn't insist on lurking near your house

"B-b-but I thougth therapy was on OUR side!!!! What are you saying you inkwell????" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

only women can be angry at the patriacrhy sweaty men have to be complacent wage slaves

The establishment is scared of what happens when a sizable portion of the male population becomes extremely angry

That's why they stigmatize male anger so much

Because its about controlling and policing you to prevent you from changing society or challenging them. Foids and the elite know that when men get together, things start changing. This is why they hate male only spaces.

Because its about controlling and policing you to prevent you from changing society or challenging them. Foids and the elite know that when men get together, things start changing. This is why they hate male only spaces.

Yeah they are control freaks but I think it is also because people trying to shut up these discussions derive happiness from people like the ones on this site being miserable.

I have plenty of right to be angry. Society failed me. The system failed me. Schools falied me. Teachers failed me. I had promise, but kept getting metaphorically and literally slapped by people along the way and nothing helped.

Its really simple

Either were all entitled to some basic respect and right which include sex

Or nobody is entitled to anything, therefore you shouldnt expect people not to go ER because youre not entitled to tell someone not to point a gun at you and shoot you

Its that simple

Rtp

Last edited:
Because they don't want to help us, they want us to slave for them without getting anything in return. That's why all their "advice" is geared to make us society's puppets

It's their fault and I have reached that conclusion logically. No more gaslighting can change this perspective as I have decided upon it myself. Parents, teachers, bullies, women that intentionally stepped on me just to gain social points. My growth was horribly stunted by their mistakes and abusiveness. Of course, I won't forget the real antagonist here, which is my genes that my parents are to blame for.

We should start the rumbling on them.

'Female rage' and the rage of various other minority groups have been memes since the 2010s, arguing that these supposedly oppressed groups feel justified anger because they are ... oppressed. In their world view (white) men cannot be oppressed, and certainly not incels, so we have no cause to feel rage somehow.

30dc1c2eae5ed5414436a9af53c88b4503f8ed63.jpg

'Female rage' and the rage of various other minority groups have been memes since the 2010s, arguing that these supposedly oppressed groups feel justified anger because they are ... oppressed. In their world view (white) men cannot be oppressed, and certainly not incels, so we have no cause to feel rage somehow.

30dc1c2eae5ed5414436a9af53c88b4503f8ed63.jpg
Because systemic racism is no longer really an issue in the West. Male incel anger is completely justified because lookism and heightism are actually real issues. They are opposed to any real change that would jeopardize their victimhood.

Its really simple

Either were all entitled to some basic respect and right which include sex

Or nobody is entitled to anything, therefore you shouldnt expect people not to go ER because youre not entitled to tell someone not to point a gun at you and shoot you

Its that simple
High IQ