Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over YOU HAVE NO ONE IF YOU'RE UGLY! Parents discussing disowning me

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
not my chad brothers, ME, apparently i'm a burden both financially and socially, and since i'm 24 and don't have a job(my chad brothers don't have a job either) they are wondering if disowning me will teach how to get a job and wageslave for them. I can see the transition clearly as i became ugly from a normie, everyone (including my parents) despises on some level regardless of whether on not i'm at fault

heed my advice. and do what i say

i had the same issue in the past when the parents wanted to kick me out.
you have to sit down with your parents and reach an agreement, that means updating them on your job search status (daily).
you have to show some semblance of motivation, meaning - taking showers daily, cleaning your room, taking care of whatever things you don't have in order yet (license,school shit etc). make a list of those things and show your parents.

its simply an issue related to lack of communication, once you communicate your problems they will soften up on you.

Have they not considered school? Too many parents tell their kids to "Get a job" instead of "go to school."

How old are you're brothers? They might just be making an example out of you.

you have to sit down with your parents and reach an agreement, that means updating them on your job search status (daily).
you have to show some semblance of motivation, meaning - taking showers daily, cleaning your room, taking care of whatever things you don't have in order yet (license,school shit etc). make a list of those things and show your parents.

its simply an issue related to lack of communication, once you communicate your problems they will soften up on you.
my chad brothers don't have to explain shit! It seems like now i have to start begging my parents as well to have a normal life, unless i find a job in that case i won't look back to those who abandon me for being the defective one.
Have they not considered school? Too many parents tell their kids to "Get a job" instead of "go to school."
older brother 26, younger brother 21
i should get my Computer science engineering degree by july 2019

How tf do you have chad brothers but still be incel if you’re the middle kid?
i should get my Computer science engineering degree by july 2019
They still wanna kick you out even though you’re studying in STEM?
It’s ovER boyo, try to screw them ovER as much as possible

Parents should stay commited to their kids for life. You'd never be in this situation if they didn't force you into it in the first place, it's their responsibility

Hmm they see your bad personality bro

How tf do you have chad brothers but still be incel if you’re the middle kid?

They still wanna kick you out even though you’re studying in STEM?
It’s ovER boyo, try to screw them ovER as much as possible
Also i have an IQ OF 140+, I consistently won every year 3 gold medals from 3rd standard to 10th standard in school sports (you could only participate in 3 events my brothers won none, i won at drawing competition at debate and so much more! this was all before i went bald, i started balding when i got into engineering and world started changing their attitude towards my life itself is the greatest blackpill of looks,
genetics fucked me up, i tried my best and still failed at life

Last edited:
my chad brothers don't have to explain shit! It seems like now i have to start begging my parents as well to have a normal life, unless i find a job in that case i won't look back to those who abandon me for being the defective one.

once you get a job its only a matter of time until you get a car and then you can live without your parents

"Chad brothers". What exact happened to you then? Or are you a larping mentalcel prick?

I swear more and more "advice" on these forums resembles the shit you hear from IncelTears...

My parents were having this conversation a while ago and i told them to go ahead but the next time they see me will be at my funeral.

They never spoke about kicking me out ever since, it also helps that i'm the only child so they can't afford to lose me.

My parents were having this conversation a while ago and i told them to go ahead but the next time they see me will be at my funeral.

They never spoke about kicking me out ever since, it also helps that i'm the only child so they can't afford to lose me.
That's the reason you're the only child, i'm the one defective they have two chadlites to look after them, so they can afford to lose me if i'm not good enough to wageslave, however the moment i find a job i am gone from the family ghosting these people forever
"Chad brothers". What exact happened to you then? Or are you a larping mentalcel prick?
I am not a mentalcel the only quality is lack is looks! I mog everyone at everything else
I am not a mentalcel the only quality is lack is looks! I mog everyone at everything else

once you get a job its only a matter of time until you get a car and then you can live without your parents
Good to know that atleast i will be in peace, alone!
Hmm they see your bad personality bro
Yup! That's an answer that would make perfect sense to a normie

My mum did the same thing. Constantly telling me to fuck off and not come back. I would have but thing is i had agoraphobia back then from all the normalfag traumatisation. So i used to sit in my room all day considering suicide.

Parents dont love you. They love the utility you bring and or the slight status boost they get from boasting about your career success to friends and relatives. Ultimately they care about themselves. Incels have only themselves and each other.

My mum did the same thing. Constantly telling me to fuck off and not come back. I would have but thing is i had agoraphobia back then from all the normalfag traumatisation. So i used to sit in my room all day considering suicide.

Parents dont love you. They love the utility you bring and or the slight status boost they get from boasting about your career success to friends and relatives. Ultimately they care about themselves. Incels have only themselves and each other.
So true brother

My only hope is bare this shit untill i find a job and am free to cut myself off a live on my own in peace

:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Also i have an IQ OF 140+, I consistently won every year 3 gold medals from 3rd standard to 10th standard in school sports (you could only participate in 3 events my brothers won none, i won at drawing competition at debate and so much more! this was all before i went bald, i started balding when i got into engineering and world started changing their attitude towards my life itself is the greatest blackpill of looks,
genetics fucked me up, i tried my best and still failed at life
Hav you considered using hair systems ,I heard that they are pretty good.

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Hav you considered using hair systems ,I heard that they are pretty good.
Everyone i know irl knows about my baldness, getting a hair system would make me appear insecure to normiefags. I'll go for hair transplant when i have the money

Boss.

not my chad brothers, ME, apparently i'm a burden both financially and socially, and since i'm 24 and don't have a job(my chad brothers don't have a job either) they are wondering if disowning me will teach how to get a job and wageslave for them. I can see the transition clearly as i became ugly from a normie, everyone (including my parents) despises on some level regardless of whether on not i'm at fault
U must get a job and house bro dont matter if u r ugly