Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You have no idea what we are losing out there

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
It's actually over,i had to work at a social piece of shit event,seeing girls dancing giving those looks at their bfs it was pure suicide.You have no idea how a foid can make you feel.What the fuck i witnessed.Also all the single foids were giving all their attention to chads,even the working poor chads lol the blackpill is so real is so over

we arent losing our virginity tho

Sorry you had to work at a Normalscum gathering. Seeing the blackpill play out before your very eyes is :feelsrope: fuel

Sorry you had to work at a Normalscum gathering. Seeing the blackpill play out before your very eyes is :feelsrope: fuel
i am the cursedcel,if i want to make money i have to watch normies havefun

If they notice your inceldom they overreact those things in front of you

And you just realized it now?

Fuark, i've noticed that too, this is the whole different level of bullying, tbh
Yes man. They make a show to hurt you if they want.

I do but i dont care. I will never get laid

I recommend quitting that job, the only reason that you should stay there is if the pay is good.

Makes you feel like going berserk/ dropping dead... due to my living situation I often see shit like that, people partying, flirting, grinding in the garden, hallway, everywhere without a damn care in the world, they're not even rubbing it in your face, it's just that fucking NORMAL to them
shit just hurts

I know what I'm missing.
They don't call me a loser for nothing.

I think having a gf will give you tons more motivation and drive in life

Was there fruit punch in a bowl at least? I like fruit punch.

That gives me violent intrusive thoughts.

yes its insane how much we are missing out on and denied because of countless uncontrollable factors, it fills me with nothing but eternal rage

Great, ignorance is bliss!

It used to upset me but now I find it funny.