Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have no human rights if you support woke videogames

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Pls go get gassed

Pls go get gassed
I used to think that woke games was just conservatives getting triggered. When I bought Wolfenstein II The New Colossus in 2018 though, I realised just how bad the situation was.

JoinedFeb 11, 2023Posts1,722Online5d 18h 4m

I used to think that woke games was just conservatives getting triggered. When I bought Wolfenstein II The New Colossus in 2018 though, I realised just how bad the situation was.
I completed it years ago, First game was better

I don't like the woke stuff in video games. I don't like the crossdressing in the new zelda (breath of the wild.) I don't like that beedle looks like he's wearing a crop top and short shorts. I don't like how the great fairies look like drag queens.

I don't like the woke stuff in video games. I don't like the crossdressing in the new zelda (breath of the wild.) I don't like that beedle looks like he's wearing a crop top and short shorts. I don't like how the great fairies look like drag queens.

I completed it years ago, First game was better
The New Colossus was woke as hell. I did complete it, but only because of its graphics.

The New Colossus was woke as hell. I did complete it, but only because of its graphics.
Some parts were good but the woke focus fucked it up after a while

Anything past 2010 was shit

Some parts were good but the woke focus fucked it up after a while
The black woman who was the leader of 1960s BLM also basically played in MW2019's story mode and she was just as annoying.

Also, I didn't want to shoot the dog in the opening. The writers really must be screwed in the head.

The black woman who was the leader of 1960s BLM also basically played in MW2019's story mode and she was just as annoying.

Also, I didn't want to shoot the dog in the opening. The writers really must be screwed in the head.
I wanted to stab the developer 400 times in the neck for what they did to that poor dog in that videogame, A VIDEOGAME LIFE IS A LIFE TOO!

I wanted to stab the developer 400 times in the neck for what they did to that poor dog in that videogame, A VIDEOGAME LIFE IS A LIFE TOO!

This guy is based.

What is Woke?
Lol you sound like a triggered woke who is against the term woke.
However, if genuinely asking, it is the bane of entertainment media that sacrifices high quality story telling and meaningful character development for the sake of identity and gender politics.

If you thought the New Colossus was woke, then do not ever play Young Blood.

If you thought the New Colossus was woke, then do not ever play Young Blood.
I bought it just for curiosity when it was just 3 euros. I didn't think it oculd get any worse than The New Colossus. I was massively wrong.

Lol you sound like a triggered woke who is against the term woke.
However, if genuinely asking, it is the bane of entertainment media that sacrifices high quality story telling and meaningful character development for the sake of identity and gender politics.
Yeah and now i dont look forward to movies or videogames anymore, Im stuck in 2004-2014 vidya

agreed although I still play some. most of my games are Jap or strategy. so no woke nigger bs

Can you name a few based and redpilled video games that were published recently?