Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “You Have Approach Foids to Claim You’re An Incel”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It’s something Advocuck Dogpill would say, literally.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yj17eu/you_know_this_might_be_the_reason_youre_not/ium002y/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Chads don’t have to approach, they get approached in large social settings and on online through Tinder matches. Just go on Looksmax and you will see HTN+ sex havers bragging about the attention foids give them in public.

foids make it very clear if she likes a guy and if it isn't "clear" its already over.

You can't reason with a shitflinger.

I'll take Doogy seriously once he acknowledges that he's a pedo groomer.

I try to avoid contact with foids

If you have to approach it's over

foids make it very clear if she likes a guy and if it isn't "clear" its already over.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Normies don't approach out of blue. You first need to get solid signs of interest then you approach.

Foids only do that to Chads and high tier normies.So are you tellin me all sub 7 guys are single, stupid logic

Chads don’t have to approach, they get approached in large social settings and on online through Tinder matches. Just go on Looksmax and you will see HTN+ sex havers bragging about the attention foids give them in public.

Shannon switched schools for her ex, J.A.K.

If you’d it’s approach it’s your fault, but if you do approach it’s also your fault since “women don’t want to be approached in public.” And these foids still question why dudes look at women like they’re irrational

Foids only do that to Chads and high tier normies.So are you tellin me all sub 7 guys are single, stupid logic
LOL NO. ITS LITERALLY OPPOSITE.

Only chad can cold approach and be successful - he is chad teeeeheeee.
Normies have to dance around toilet until she show them interest. The moment toilet decides to show interest its obvious like truck hitting you upfront. But if you are socailly retarded and you wont realise she is hitting on you she will simply ask mutual friend to tell you that this toilet likes you.

You talk like you never tried to have relationship.

Last edited:
Even Chad has to approach, even Leonardo Di Caprio has to approach and maybe he will get rejected sometimes.

I can't believe how can you and that Incelius Savage can have any credibility on this forum, you two simply do not have the slightest clue of how the world works.

Truecels cant approach

Even Chad has to approach, even Leonardo Di Caprio has to approach and maybe he will get rejected sometimes.

I can't believe how can you and that Incelius Savage can have any credibility on this forum, you two simply do not have the slightest clue of how the world works.
Cope.
Chad gets Tinder matches and foids come to him.

I did and failed.But there are many incels who never approached maybe they are larping normie teens

Cold approach does not work if you disnt made a previous positive impression. Females come to the man they want, it is true. Cold approach has a special risk of ending very bad for the guy. But, approaching girls on internet and it ending badly, even if she talk to you for awhile them it failling is a incel experience

Looksmax is so trash, got banned a long time ago for not worshiping males. That forum is basically just bragging

Females come to the man they want, it is true. Cold approach has a special risk of ending very bad for the guy.

Re: replaced go back to ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.

This is cope. The point of taking the blackpill is to know whatever its over or not for you and women. You dont have to approach to know its over.

Even when I was 10 years old I knew I wasn't a chad or HTN. This redditcucks comment is what a brainwashed grifter would say. The fact that as a child you know it's over speaks volumes about intuition and not experience as a measure of the situation