Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have a weak mind

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Because you are genetically weak, you had to cower in fear your entire life to get by. Avoiding conflict was the only way to survive. You became skillfully invisible as a way to cope, but now you are so invisible you are lost in plain sight. But above all, you are fundamentally weak. When you face challenges you just wanna kill yourself. Suicide is your first instinct. You second instinct is to masturbate it all away. You don't have what it takes to best a normal man at anything, not even with words, because you lack the will, the spirit, the drive. You have nothing in you at all, not even the knowledge that you have nothing to lose, because you just want to hide in a corner to masturbate it all away that badly. You know where you belong-- you belong at the bottom, with an oppressor's foot stomping at your back.

And the weakest part of you, is that desire TO STAY WEAK. You actually WANT to be the weakest incel in the room. To stay helpless, because you have been so traumatized by everything that happened, that you feel that extreme self-victimization is the only way to stay safe.

I think that internal motivation and drive is determined primarily by genetics

This tbh. I can't imagine myself as a normie. Maybe I actually enjoying my pain and suffering. Gave everything away for sense of superiority

The sadness is the only thing I find comfort in

I myself, would want this to be the case. This blackpill is just too brutal to accept.

I myself, would want this to be the case. This blackpill is just too brutal to accept.
I am going to write a high effort post sometime this week about how your work ethic is determined by your genes

Still in outlier cases,it may be concluded that Partly Genetics and ENVIRONMENT play a role( again determined by genetics indicating your Biological and Geographical origin)

I am going to write a high effort post sometime this week about how your work ethic is determined by your genes
Thank you brocel, I'll be looking foward to it.:blackpill:

Last edited:
Still in outlier cases,it may be concluded that Partly Genetics and ENVIRONMENT play a role( again determined by genetics indicating your Biological and Geographical origin)
Some people grew up with helicopter parents who forced them to study everyday and hired the most expensive tutors. Even if they receive good grades as adolescents, they often end up crashing and burning as young adults since they simply lack the genetic potential to concentrate and work on tasks unsupervised

Last edited:
Some people grew up with helicopter parents who forced them to study everyday and hired the most expensive tutors. Even if they receive good grades as adolescents, they often end up crashing and burning as young adults since they simply lack the genetic potential to concentrate and work on tasks unsupervised
Brutallllllll

Dont be so negative bro or @Ron.Belgrade will get sad:feelskek:

work ethnics

its so hard for me to do tasks unsupervised. I just want to take a shit for an hour while reading conspiracy theories

no, i became unreasonably aggressive actually. I always strive to be strongest in the room. How bullying affects you depends on personality. Some people become submissive as a response to bullying and others aggressive.

this is true but the way it's written makes it sound like more willpower is gonna give you more height, jawline, hair e.g.

Suffering feels painful but comfortable.

Because you are genetically weak, you had to c
Kristen Wiig Loser GIF by Emmys
ower in fear your entire life to get by. Avoiding conflict was the only way to survive. You became skillfully invisible as a way to cope, but now you are so invisible you are lost in plain sight. But above all, you are fundamentally weak. When you face challenges you just wanna kill yourself. Suicide is your first instinct. You second instinct is to masturbate it all away. You don't have what it takes to best a normal man at anything, not even with words, because you lack the will, the spirit, the drive. You have nothing in you at all, not even the knowledge that you have nothing to lose, because you just want to hide in a corner to masturbate it all away that badly. You know where you belong-- you belong at the bottom, with an oppressor's foot stomping at your back.

And the weakest part of you, is that desire TO STAY WEAK. You actually WANT to be the weakest incel in the room. To stay helpless, because you have been so traumatized by everything that happened, that you feel that extreme self-victimization is the only way to stay safe.
It applies to me 100%. The happiest thing is i crave to be a failure in whatever i do because thats what i am and it comforts me and motivates me to be failure in the next thing i do.

Ngl that this is what i've kinda become cause life keeps beating me down. But tbh this also overlaps a lot with hate and disgust which is some form of drive i guess, but it's stupid to act on it. I need some love badly, a gf or friends to pacify me. So sick of this shit. :feelsbadman:

Survived 4 years of extreme facial pain, Entire life with ADHD, Gone places i dont want to and try to achieve what i wanted, Failed 2 businesses and rose back up, Tried talking to girls! Finished college, My mind aint fuckin weak!

Because you are genetically weak, you had to cower in fear your entire life to get by. Avoiding conflict was the only way to survive. You became skillfully invisible as a way to cope, but now you are so invisible you are lost in plain sight. But above all, you are fundamentally weak. When you face challenges you just wanna kill yourself. Suicide is your first instinct. You second instinct is to masturbate it all away. You don't have what it takes to best a normal man at anything, not even with words, because you lack the will, the spirit, the drive. You have nothing in you at all, not even the knowledge that you have nothing to lose, because you just want to hide in a corner to masturbate it all away that badly. You know where you belong-- you belong at the bottom, with an oppressor's foot stomping at your back.

WE CANT ACCEPT WEAKNESS BRO WHO IS GOING TO CARRY THE BOATS BRO

View: https://youtu.be/OKN8dFO_ZLA?si=oyj89DopcBLGnXdd

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/FhTsFjsofrw?si=8BbO9G9rQDCsOC-D

Nigga talking about work ethic meanwhile jeremy meeks can hop out of prison and date a billionaire heiress just because of LOOKS. All trucels should leechmaxx and coommaxx as much as possible before death.

Nigga talking about work ethic meanwhile jeremy meeks can hop out of prison and date a billionaire foid just because of LOOKS. All trucels should leechmaxx and coommaxx as much as possible before death.
What are you talking about bro meeks worked hard to get to where he is

Unlike most people in life
He got Up
He grinded and hustled and actually did something and he got what he has in life now
If other people did the same they would succeed too because we live in a just and fair world bro they just dont want to put in that work

View: https://youtu.be/0Iw81pZALt0?si=4DfH7a8CmXt-ElPm

What are you talking about bro meeks worked hard to get to where he is

Unlike most people in life
He got Up
He grinded and hustled and actually did something and he got what he has in life now
If other people did the same they would succeed too because we live in a just and fair world bro they just dont want to put in that work

View: https://youtu.be/0Iw81pZALt0?si=4DfH7a8CmXt-ElPm

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: "dont get up" always fucking kills me. Even he knows subsconsciously most men should just LDAR.

Last edited:
Nigga talking about work ethic meanwhile jeremy meeks can hop out of prison and date a billionaire heiress just because of LOOKS. All trucels should leechmaxx and coommaxx as much as possible before death.

This is what I've learned after years in manosphere circles. Nothing I do matters, so you may as well do whatever as long as your life remains comfy and stress-free.

This is what I've learned after years in manosphere circles. Nothing I do matters, so you may as well do whatever as long as your life remains comfy and stress-free.
Exactly I dont know why some incels are still trying to improve to fit in with the same fuckers that rejected them.

Exactly I dont know why some incels are still trying to improve to fit in with the same fuckers that rejected them.
I'm just independent, I don't care about getting attention from normies.

So true you can't change your fate
you can't change your looks
you can't change your height
you can't change your non-NTù

you can't change your life

I'm just independent, I don't care about getting attention from normies.
Just always make sure you are always doing it for yourself never them.

Water

I still get shocked sometimes at how things this specific are still 100% relatable on this forum:worryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:.

This one hit hard with the cortisol spike

High IQ and extremely relatable post, every sentence hits my core deep.

Guys like us in the past were sent to war and died violently on the battlefield or were excluded from the tribe for being useless and weak. Forgotten forever for eternity. We really shouldn't be here. We have no place in this world.

But here we are, so we might as well rot and cope till we can.

It's called learned helplessness.

Screen-Shot-2022-03-23-at-5.21.43-PM.png

Three groups of dogs were placed in harnesses. Group 1 dogs were simply put in a harness for a period of time and were later released. Groups 2 and 3 consisted of "yoked pairs". Dogs in Group 2 were given electric shocks at random times, which the dog could end by pressing a lever. Each dog in Group 3 was paired with a Group 2 dog; whenever a Group 2 dog got a shock, its paired dog in Group 3 got a shock of the same intensity and duration, but its lever did not stop the shock. To a dog in Group 3, it seemed that the shock ended at random because it was their paired dog in Group 2 that was causing it to stop. Thus, for Group 3 dogs, the shock was "inescapable".

In Part 2 of the experiment, the same three groups of dogs were tested in a shuttle-box apparatus (a chamber containing two rectangular compartments divided by a barrier a few inches high). All of the dogs could escape shocks on one side of the box by jumping over a low partition to the other side. The dogs in Groups 1 and 2 quickly learned this task and escaped the shock. Most of the Group 3 dogs—which had previously learned that nothing they did had any effect on shocks—simply lay down passively and whined when they were shocked

for being useless and weak.
Now do you truly believe that or are you larping to just fit in ? Because its one thing to feel like you are being made to look like you are useless and weak versus actually believing that you are useless and weak.

Tbh this is one of the things I'm glad I don't identify with. When I was being bullied, I used to fight back with any means necessary, and it got me a reputation as the weird kid who bites people.
I even got in trouble in elementary school for bitchslapping a foid back, because ofc girls are little angels and you have to turn the other cheek.
Eventually other kids realised that physical abuse did not work, so they turned to words, which you learn to ignore.

Now do you truly believe that or are you larping to just fit in ? Because its one thing to feel like you are being made to look like you are useless and weak versus actually believing that you are useless and weak.
LOL at self hating incels. This is literally how normies want us to feel for being ugly when you can literally make them suffER.

LOL at self hating incels. This is literally how normies want us to feel for being ugly when you can literally make them suffER.
The amount of self loathing i see here is more cringe worthy and depressing than actually being an incel, which reminds me of another forum dedicated to ropemaxxing

no, i became unreasonably aggressive actually. I always strive to be strongest in the room. How bullying affects you depends on personality. Some people become submissive as a response to bullying and others aggressive.
short and angry will always be perceived as a child having a tantrum: nothing to ever be taken seriously; your anger is a source of gallows humor for normies

lol, this reads so much like a /r/theredpill post I genuinely can't tell if this is satire.

As far as the work ethic/motivation being genetic or not debate goes, people invest time and effort into something if they believe there is a reasonable chance of a reward. If someone continuously puts time and effort (and god forbid, money or resources) into something that is yielding no results, then that person is either extremely mentally ill or just retarded.

Would shaquille o'neal have had the motivation to try and get into the NBA if he were 5'2? No, because he's not retarded and would know no amount of practice or effort would get him into the NBA. The smarter thing to do would be to invest that time and effort into a goal he'd be more genetically suited for. Of course, even if he did have just as much motivation to get into the NBA then it wouldn't matter because he'd fail anyway.

I did an enormous amount of cold approaching when I was much younger because I thought if I just played "numbers game", then statistically I'd get a gf eventually. That's what gave me an insane amount of motivation initially, or at least that's where half of my motivation came from (the other half was essentially FOMO, but I'll get into that later). Then after many many rejections (including many from fat ugly women), i finally accepted it just wasn't going to happen and I lost motivation to approach. For years after I did a little cold approaching here and there, but not a whole lot. Personally I regret doing any of it. That time would have been better spent doing just about anything else, even playing video games or watching anime, at least then I'd have spent my time doing something I actually enjoyed.

Getting back to the point though, suppose if a magic genie increased the chances of every cold approach leading to a gf from essentially 0% to 1%, and everyone was aware of this. Almost everyone here, including some very high inhib low T guys, would start cold approaching like crazy. 100 cold approaches would make it statistically likely you'd be successful, and I can easily do that many in a fairly short time period. In fact there were multiple months back in 2006 and 2007 where I probably did well over 100 cold approaches. Bottom line, in this hypothetical scenario, everyone's motivation would skyrocket (despite genetics) and the truecel rate would drop to almost 0 after about a year. Only the exceptionally mentally ill would remain incel after a year or so.

If anything, incels are more likely to have the polar opposite problem...they don't know when to give up. I'm of course basing this on incels I have known in real life. They think the next thing they do will get them a gf, and when it doesn't, they move on to the next frivolous endeavor. They'll also keep trying to talk to a girl when she's clearly not interested, and in some cases will keep trying with a girl who already rejected them. But eventually they lose motivation, again, unless they are exceptionally retarded. My large number of rejections is a testament of my low IQ, but in my defense I found it difficult to STOP cold approaching at first because I felt like life was just passing me by and that I needed to reach the critical milestones people frequently discuss on this forum and lament the fact that they missed out on. Most people strongly believe they have far more power and control over outcomes than they really do, and it's generally only through a lot of trial and error that they finally come to terms with the fact that they are not in fact the main character in an anime where with enough training they'll defeat the bad guy and accomplish their goals.

Last edited:
No but no point of motivation if you can't do anything to improve your situation anyways

The amount of self loathing i see here is more cringe worthy and depressing than actually being an incel, which reminds me of another forum dedicated to ropemaxxing

lol, this reads so much like a /r/theredpill post I genuinely can't tell if this is satire.

As far as the work ethic/motivation being genetic or not debate goes, people invest time and effort into something if they believe there is a reasonable chance of a reward. If someone continuously puts time and effort (and god forbid, money or resources) into something that is yielding no results, then that person is either extremely mentally ill or just retarded.

Would shaquille o'neal have had the motivation to try and get into the NBA if he were 5'2? No, because he's not retarded and would know no amount of practice or effort would get him into the NBA. The smarter thing to do would be to invest that time and effort into a goal he'd be more genetically suited for. Of course, even if he did have just as much motivation to get into the NBA then it wouldn't matter because he'd fail anyway.

I did an enormous amount of cold approaching when I was much younger because I thought if I just played "numbers game", then statistically I'd get a gf eventually. That's what gave me an insane amount of motivation initially, or at least that's where half of my motivation came from (the other half was essentially FOMO, but I'll get into that later). Then after many many rejections (including many from fat ugly women), i finally accepted it just wasn't going to happen and I lost motivation to approach. For years after I did a little cold approaching here and there, but not a whole lot. Personally I regret doing any of it. That time would have been better spent doing just about anything else, even playing video games or watching anime, at least then I'd have spent my time doing something I actually enjoyed.

Getting back to the point though, suppose if a magic genie increased the chances of every cold approach leading to a gf from essentially 0% to 1%, and everyone was aware of this. Almost everyone here, including some very high inhib low T guys, would start cold approaching like crazy. 100 cold approaches would make it statistically likely you'd be successful, and I can easily do that many in a fairly short time period. In fact there were multiple months back in 2006 and 2007 where I probably did well over 100 cold approaches. Bottom line, in this hypothetical scenario, everyone's motivation would skyrocket (despite genetics) and the truecel rate would drop to almost 0 after about a year. Only the exceptionally mentally ill would remain incel after a year or so.

If anything, incels are more likely to have the polar opposite problem...they don't know when to give up. I'm of course basing this on incels I have known in real life. They think the next thing they do will get them a gf, and when it doesn't, they move on to the next frivolous endeavor. They'll also keep trying to talk to a girl when she's clearly not interested, and in some cases will keep trying with a girl who already rejected them. But eventually they lose motivation, again, unless they are exceptionally retarded. My large number of rejections is a testament of my low IQ, but in my defense I found it difficult to STOP cold approaching at first because I felt like life was just passing me by and that I needed to reach the critical milestones people frequently discuss on this forum and lament the fact that they missed out on. Most people strongly believe they have far more power and control over outcomes than they really do, and it's generally only through a lot of trial and error that they finally come to terms with the fact that they are not in fact the main character in an anime where with enough training they'll defeat the bad guy and accomplish their goals.
we are involuntary older brother figures for incels of the new generation. Although we have made many fakecels become delusional, saving just a few trucels from the bluepill is worth it

Your face acts as a propeller in life. If you're born with a decent face, you'll be fuelled by positive reinforcement every day. We wouldn't be weak with a better face.

Cucked thread. My mind is fine, my height and chin are just not Chad enough.

No. Normies actually want incels to stop 'a pity party', to 'self-improove' and to contribute to society ( like working as a male nurse, volunteering at old people house etc ).
They want incels to accept their fate, accept their place in society and do low jobs.
And maybe you even be granted with a single mother in her 40s for your active position.
On the other hand, normies absolutely hate subhumans who are lazy, hedonistic and preoccupied with self-hate and self-pity...