Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have a sniper with one bullet. Who do you kill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date

You have a sniper with one bullet. Who do you kill?

• Total voters
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
[attachment=1878]

Attachments

• 537789FC-9418-4749-A8CD-DF720D7CA827.jpeg
    537789FC-9418-4749-A8CD-DF720D7CA827.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 200
The bitch. That Chad has a greater chance of being traumatized by brain matter hanging off his face. Tje roastie would just move onto the next Chad.

The woman, because she would laugh at me, whereas Chad simply doesn't care about me

through the front of my head and brainstem

The Chad because he's a rarer and more valuable commodity. Far fewer Chads than women that are valued sexually. So more women would be spited by the loss of him.

The chad then proceed to rape the bitch. Might as well at this point since I'm mostly like going to prison after.

the chad, i wouldve said the female in the past

most definitely the chad. chads are rare and that would be one less

Please it's disturbing. Are you fucking wanting to kill me?

Answer : Myself

Line up the shot so it pierces them both, then when the police arrive I pretend I have more bullets in order to get them to shoot me.

Why the "chad" of course. If the female dies, that Chad will simply hit up another whore, beginning the process all over again, whereas if the hag dies, it will likely commit suicide. Win-win situation for incels\ oppressed virgins everywhere.

But since she's not of my race perhaps I'm being biased... If she was Latina though.