Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"YoU hAVe A rEaLLy GoOD LIfe"

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
Again with what happened yesterday between me and my parents, my step father gaslighted me right after telling me I am failing in life and said "yOur LIFe Is GoInG gREaT" which is the most annoying shit because its either I am a failure or my life is great which one is it and used the classic gaslight against incels the "roof over your head" bullshit and I wonder if he would still be saying this if he were in my position as an subhuman incel if he hadnt had a wife along with him having to pay bills, manage a business and many other shit he has to do.

Again with what happened yesterday between me and my parents, my step father gaslighted me right after telling me I am failing in life and said "yOur LIFe Is GoInG gREaT" which is the most annoying shit because its either I am a failure or my life is great which one is it and used the classic gaslight against incels the "roof over your head" bullshit and I wonder if he would still be saying this if he were in my position as an subhuman incel if he hadnt had a wife along with him having to pay bills, manage a business and many other shit he has to do.
these retarded boomers are completely unaware of what the current generation of men are dealing with.
THEY often were getting a STEADY relationship with a woman at like age 18 that would lead into marriage. we don't get shit even in our 20s and 30s unless some freak accident made us filthy rich or famous. lol.
and they are COMPLETELY unaware of this. you would think they even think it's funny.

these retarded boomers are completely unaware of what the current generation of men are dealing with.
THEY often were getting a STEADY relationship with a woman at like age 18 that would lead into marriage. we don't get shit even in our 20s and 30s unless some freak accident made us filthy rich or famous. lol.
and they are COMPLETELY unaware of this. you would think they even think it's funny.
"At least you have a roof over your head"

Also I wonder if he would still be believing in god if my step dad had been an incel?

Attachments

• EdKGrTAWkAUcl_7.jpg
    EdKGrTAWkAUcl_7.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 15
"At least you have a roof over your head"

Also I wonder if he would still be believing in god if my step dad had been an incel?
idk why but this reminds me of all the atheist soys that seethe at religion and never go to church, but still have their wedding and child baptism in church. very often this is how religion works nowadays.

Bar for bar my mom tells me no cappuccino

Why do you want to LTR s badly? LTRing a woman is blue pilled.

yeah I hate when my nigger father says that kind of shit. why tf would I thank you for ensuring my inceldom by making me autistic and retarded? no amount of money can make up for a life of being an outcast mentalcel.