Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have a false image of yourself

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
If you have hope. (For the sub-6 males on here) Even if you’re an average looking guy, women see you as repulsive in terms of being a viable sexual partner. Always remember that when considering approaches or surgeries. You don’t have to be a Chad but Brad is not ANYTHING in this world. Water is wet but I doubt you imagine yourselves as a blackops2cel but honestly, that’s how women see us. It crushed me upon realization but it saved me from wasted pursuits as well. The hardest blackpill to swallow IMHO.

Brad? where does this come from?

Also, do you think people with hope end up here and dont get banned in minutes? Hope can be smelled for miles away.

Thanks for this pill boyo. Makes total sense. Women HATE sub 8 men.

Leaguecell said:

The uglier Chad.

Leaguecell said:

Brad is pretty much Chadlite, perhaps slightly below.

TheRealChincel said:
The uglier Chad.

I got that, but where does it come from? Like, did you just invent that?

Yup women will rate you 2-3 points lower than you rate yourself

Leaguecell said:
I got that, but where does it come from? Like, did you just invent that?

Oh, maybe. I never saw anyone else use it.

TheRealChincel said:

oh fuck, the vocabulary just got even larger, I hardly keep up already. I like it tho.

Leaguecell said:
TheRealChincel said:
oh fuck, the vocabulary just got even larger, I hardly keep up already.

It's over for limited vocabularycels.

Leaguecell said:
oh fuck, the vocabulary just got even larger, I hardly keep up already. I like it tho.

Chad, Tad, and Brad. Sheldon is the incel. (Fuck Eugene) Somebody can make a story of the Four Brothers.

Wake up, bluepilled cucks. Your fantasy will never become reality. Just LDAR.

TheRealChincel said:
Chad, Tad, and Brad. Sheldon is the incel. (Fuck Eugene) Somebody can make a story of the Four Brothers.

Eugene sounds more incelish to me

CopeWithTheRope said:
Thanks for this pill boyo. Makes total sense. Women HATE sub 8 men.

Truth right here, we are despised/invisible.

Suicel said:
Wake up, bluepilled cucks. Your fantasy will never become reality. Just LDAR.

They will forever sleep

748530-5c8a8342-44f2-11e3-b6cf-917abbb54065.jpg

Tad, Chad, and Brad. Eugene offed himself in the womb.

TheRealChincel said:
If you have hope. (For the sub-6 males on here) Even if you’re an average looking guy, women see you as repulsive in terms of being a viable sexual partner. Always remember that when considering approaches or surgeries. You don’t have to be a Chad but Brad is not ANYTHING in this world. Water is wet but I doubt you imagine yourselves as a blackops2cel but honestly, that’s how women see us. It crushed me upon realization but it saved me from wasted pursuits as well. The hardest blackpill to swallow IMHO.

If they are going after the 20%  6 and up will have to be counted. 6+ is 20% even if they get less action than Chad they are still desireable.

26%.    1-2/10.     Hideous 
31%.   3-4/10.      Ugly
23 %   5/10.         Below average
I2%      6/10         average
5%       7/10.        Midly  attractive
2%.      8/ 10        goodlooking
0.?      9-10/10.   Model

the worst part is females will dismiss males for the smallest of flaws that they see as big.

Saleem said:
If they are going after the 20%  6 and up will have to be counted. 6+ is 20% even if they get less action than Chad they are still desireable.

31%.   3-4/10.      Ugly

By average, I mean 5/10. Average to women is 6/10 probably. That’s the ENTRY POINT.

Saleem said:

31%.   3-4/10.      Ugly

You are doing it wrong. For one, 5 is what is considered average by PSL standards, unless I am mistaken. Also, no way in hell 26% are a PSL 1-2. A PSL 1 is almost as rare as a gigachad. Most users here are PSL 3-4, ie below average to ugly, from what I can tell.

NorwodingGymcel said:
You are doing it wrong. For one, 5 is what is considered average by PSL standards, unless I am mistaken. Also, no way in hell 26% are a PSL 1-2. A PSL 1 is almost as rare as a gigachad. Most users here are PSL 3-4, ie below average to ugly,  from what I can tell.

This is base on the tinder and ok cupid charts that has been proven accurate to many other studies. I know it is disturbing but according to the evidence women find a quarter of guys hideous from their perception. Let me know if you want the link to the studies 

[attachment=2141]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-13-19-07-28.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-13-19-07-28.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 130
Saleem said:
This is base on the tinder and ok cupid charts that has been proven accurate to many other studies. I know it is disturbing but according to the evidence women find a quarter of guys hideous from their perception. Let me know if you want the link to the studies 

Ah, you are giving the femoid rating system, not the PSL one that is commonly employed on sites like this one. My apologies. In that case, it seems pretty accurate. It's over.

NorwodingGymcel said:
Ah, you are giving the femoid rating system, not the PSL one that is commonly employed on sites like this one. My apologies. In that case, it seems pretty accurate. It's over.

6 is obtainable guys. No need to give up

Saleem said:
6 is obtainable guys. No need to give up

For some of us, for others, no...

We're not even Brad, we're fucking Eugene.

TheRealChincel said:

Only copers think they have a chance

The game was always rigged against us incels