Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have a Death Note. What do you do?

end this clown world

end this clown world
But in what way would you end the world using the Death Note? its not like you can just kill everybody in an instant with it

But in what way would you end the world using the Death Note? its not like you can just kill everybody in an instant with it
kill all the world leaders and high goverment offcials kek, then wait for anarchy. closest i can get to world end.

You could delve the world into an apocalypse though and not with much effort

I would use it to sui after finishing off the ALL the people who wronged me in this world

Get the shinigami eyes

kill my neighbor and fuck his HS daughter after i lure her with my shinigami powers

I am writing shii410's name a gorillion times.

id kill all femoids who aren't atleast a 6 and kill all sub 4 males

would need a bot to write all those names

I would get need to get databases of the names of all spics,Chinese, Indians, Muslims, Israeli and Africans. Then just rip some pages out and connect them to a printer. I would make the world 90% better in a couple hours.

Write the name of all my bullies