Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You have a better chance with an average woman than a 1-3/10

Is the "theory" legit?

• Yes

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
★★★
You guys might hate me or think I'm a bluepilled cuck for my thought process but here goes.
Making the thread because of this and a recent life story: https://incels.is/threads/worst-aproach-ever.113775/unread
Some people on this site are straight up delusional about the male & female SMV scale. Some of you look at a 7/10 person (man or woman) and call them a 3/10. Your 5/10 is a literal 9/10. Unlike normies, your lack of exposure to the other sex has made you delusional as to what you can/will land. Ugly women are exactly the same. They will never touch a 1-3/10 (like most of you) because they're standards are at 7/10 minimums. A 5/10 (an actual 5/10, not a "Emma Watson has a big forehead so she's a 5/10") is more likely to give an ugly person a chance because they understand what the world offers.
STORYTIME TO PROVE IT: on the bus with some friends. One guy friend, two females friends. One girl is a 5/10, has a boyfriend, other girl is an actual 2. G1(Girl 1) talks about how she likes him and G2 talks about how ugly he is and doesn't know what G1 sees in him (To be fair: G1s bf has recessed chin, little to no future, poor, and shit hairstyle). As the conversation continues, G2 reveals that she hasn't had a crush because she sees most guys as ugly.

Tldr : Due to overexposure to media depicting attractive people as average, ugly people are more likely to have higher standards than average people who are willing to date ugly people.

If this counts as a theory, I'll call it the "sub-4 delusion theory"
Is it legit? Thoughts on it?

Last edited:
Yes because they're less horrible but no because the chance is still 0

I don't buy it as a rule but there are always exceptions to a general rule anyway. Some ugly men have big dicks which foids can sense so that can skew the face value of things.

High iq post dude ngl if this was reddit I would give you gold.

In high school, the attractive girls were nicer to me than the ugly ones. I used to try and be nice to fat females, and they'd be poisonous to me in return.

I don't understand

Juggernaut law is legit. The bottom tier of women are highly sought after.

Juggernaut law is legit. The bottom tier of women are highly sought after.
Bottom tier in appaearance as well as mental illness etc, I noticed this with a foid friend who constantly got attention from people who knew they were unstable and therefore conventionally undesirable.

In high school, the attractive girls were nicer to me than the ugly ones. I used to try and be nice to fat females, and they'd be poisonous to me in return.

Due to overexposure to media depicting attractive people as average, ugly people are more likely to have higher standards than average people who are willing to date ugly people.
Gonna add this as a tldr.
ohhhh very high iq

Its not set in stone, but if u have a bit of patter. You're better off baming birds up. They respond better to you taking the piss out of them, compared to being nice to them.

This, so much this. Why are fucking landwhales such assholes?

Hi iq too many on this forum are ratings okay looking girls as 1-3/10

This, so much this. Why are fucking landwhales such assholes?
They don't know what they are. That's the major difference. People almost never insult ugly women to their face. An ugly girl won't find that out until she's 30 because people don't wanna hurt her feelings. She still think she can land Chad and that the incel approaching her is an actual insult to her looks.

This is where Juggernaut law confuses me.

Juggernaut Law: "Juggernaut law is the theory that the very most unattractive women (bottom ~10%) receive a surprisingly large amount of attention from men, and sometimes more attention than average attractiveness women, because of the increasing amount of men who aren’t good enough for any woman who is even a tiny bit attractive."

Now a 2/10 is more unattractive than a 5/10 (obvuously), however that doesnt mean the 2/10 will be more desirable compared to a 5/10 it just doesnt work like that.

We dont have a better chance with average women because you've got to remember men are DATING DOWN, so chads/chadlites are going for beckies rather than stacies because they're not going to cheat on them.

I think the reason for this is because 1-3/10 foids instinctively know that they need a 7+/10 chad to counter their shitty genetics if they ever want to have kids. If a 1-3/10 femasite get impregnated by her looksmatch, there is a high chance the offspring will be subhuman. An average foid isn't trying to make up for a genetic disadvantage, so although they all want chads, an average foid is more likely to to give her looksmatch a chance than a 1-3/10 foid. None of this matters though because foids don't want relationships or functioning families, they just want to get pumped and dumped by chad and make the taxpayer pay for it for their single mother thot lifestyle...

I’d go with the first option.

You never had a chance in the first place

Both will reject you, so you may as well go with the higher one. Also, you will be seen as lower value by the 1/10 just for approaching her (bystanders will think this too).

In my experience the most cordial foids are the "normal ugly" tier ones, like 3s or 4s. Above that they tend to get bitchier and bitchier, but there are still exceptions, and below that they're mostly unpleasant radfems (if young, that is).

You guys might hate me or think I'm a bluepilled cuck for my thought process but here goes.
Making the thread because of this and a recent life story: https://incels.is/threads/worst-aproach-ever.113775/unread
Some people on this site are straight up delusional about the male & female SMV scale. Some of you look at a 7/10 person (man or woman) and call them a 3/10. Your 5/10 is a literal 9/10. Unlike normies, your lack of exposure to the other sex has made you delusional as to what you can/will land. Ugly women are exactly the same. They will never touch a 1-3/10 (like most of you) because they're standards are at 7/10 minimums. A 5/10 (an actual 5/10, not a "Emma Watson has a big forehead so she's a 5/10") is more likely to give an ugly person a chance because they understand what the world offers.
STORYTIME TO PROVE IT: on the bus with some friends. One guy friend, two females friends. One girl is a 5/10, has a boyfriend, other girl is an actual 2. G1(Girl 1) talks about how she likes him and G2 talks about how ugly he is and doesn't know what G1 sees in him (To be fair: G1s bf has recessed chin, little to no future, poor, and shit hairstyle). As the conversation continues, G2 reveals that she hasn't had a crush because she sees most guys as ugly.

Tldr : Due to overexposure to media depicting attractive people as average, ugly people are more likely to have higher standards than average people who are willing to date ugly people.

If this counts as a theory, I'll call it the "sub-4 delusion theory"
Is it legit? Thoughts on it?
ugly foids are genetically inferior and therefore more likely to be vile obnoxious and disgusting, but none of us have a chance with any foid as they are all whores that will only go for chad, there are no ''relationships'' any more they simply want to fill their pussy with chad cock and then make you pay for their bastard children, all foids need to be enslaved